Site was down,- 2 weeks of posts lost :(

wow! i just noticed, goodluck

Theres no worse news than loosing our data:(
Pity that cuz a lot of our posts were lost and with my memory its impossibile to remember where i answered to and where not.
So sorry everyone if i make this mistake somwhere and repeat something which still might be somwhere in the posts.

Indeed very bad news :sad:
Well if the data doesnt come back we will just have to recreate some topics…like the pic topic!

Wow :razz:

Everytime I go away (for sick/pain reasons), it crashes. Lol! Why am I not surprised? :bored: Yesterday I was bedridden because of my bad neck pain and I thought about how much I missed ld4all forum. :neutral:

I’m really sorry to hear about that news. :crying: If we can help, please let us know! :wiske:

Ouch also 50 members are gonne because of it, mm weird?!

Jeff

Ouch :crying:

Jeff, your posts were like at 2.80 a day… but now it’s 2.50. Lol… sorry couldn’t help it, but notice it. :slight_smile:

At least we can make it even better! Can we? :biggrin:

yes, consider everthing that happened here in the past two weeks DIDN"T HAPPEN…

so everybody who signed up - hasn’t signed up
everybody who send a PM - hasn’t PM-ed
everybody who has posted a message - hasn’t posted

etc.

i have just gotten confirmation that the backups are really lost, they are terribly sorry (as am I)…

also, something weird, there is another site when you type ld4all.com :neutral:

:confused:

this should be over in a couple of hours…

this is indeed a very weird day

ld4all.com works just fine for me.

Indeed, it’s a weird day today… mmm… maybe we had a lucid storm here? :content:

I know I’m weird… hehe. :wink:

hey, that’s great, it works again :cool_laugh:

tell you, it was really weird, i typed forum.ld4all.com and i got some kind of religious site…

anyway, had a long chat with the helpdesk, they can’t say sorry enough, they also feel very bad about this, this has never happened before to them, that all backups are lost too… this was the only backup they had.

So, what we can do is post all our messages again :wink:

Dream our dreams again and then post them :wink:

thanks for your support everyone :smile:

all kind of weird things are happening right now…

forum is messed up…

don’t be alarmed, everything will be fixed!

Bah, must be the hackers. 3 drives lost at once! Might have been a very powerful magnet too!! Say could you download the site yourself? I mean even with all the text, it’s just text and it can’t be too many megabytes!

ld4all.com is the ONLY adress that works for me.

none of the others work and i can’t get to the homepage either.

Note to Pasquale: you might have to readd the www.amazon.co.uk thing again lol.

Concidering all 3 went down it’s likely it was a virus or a hacker, as for doing your own backups this is of course a good idea. if Gzip is enabled the forum shouldn’t take up much. probably 3mg at most.

oh and umm… months free hosting as an appology? :wink:

better yet recover the logs, find the hacker, and have Q sue him for 1 mil damages!! OUR SOULS HAVE BEEN DELETED!! lol!

can i have 10% of that million?

hey, talking about souls being deleted… :bored:
I had to re-join the forum like everyone else who recently joined.
oh well, I didn’t have many posts anyway!

hope everything turns out well…

ozzie12

I go away for a wedding and baam! this is what happens! I’m never leaving my house again, at least till summer comes around again. Much too cold to go outside after July.

Also, if anyone is trying to log into their account and you changed your password less than two weeks ago, you may have to log in with your old password. Sorry if that’s an inconvinience!

AAGGHH!! :angry: :scream: :grrr:

I lost all the posts that I didn’t make about 2 months ago! Man, this sucks. Now half of my posts are gone. :cry: And there were so many interesting topics that were started, too! And I had that question in the big WILD topic that I went to check up on, and it was gone…and all those posts in the pictures topic…and that other topic…jeez, I’m not taking this very well. :content:

If the backups really are gone…well, I guess the only thing is just to keep going. We’ll just have to start those topics over again…still sucks, though.

Data losses always do this to me. :sad:

:eek: Oh No!!

I just thought of something.

Moogle!!!..the longest post on the forum has disappeared!!
:cry:
This is a disaster.
We were coming along nicely too…arghh!..what do we do now?

Fey~ :peek: