Nintendo Wii

I might get one at Christmas or after. I was at the store and oddly enough they had 2 PS3’s and no Wii.

…That surprised me alittle…

Why are you apologizing for celebrating Christmas?

How can yo write on the wii ?

It has a keyboard ?

You get a keyboard on the screen and you have to point at each letters on at a time.

With the Wiimote ? :eek:

In other games i played was typing a true pain in the behind.

THey fixed that ? :eek: :cool_laugh:

Typing on Wii is just like using a keyboard with one finger. It's not as fast but very easy.

It’s not as awful as typing on a cellphone or other semi-tortuous ways of text input.

Sounds way better than the keyboard on xbox where you gotta write name and such :grin:

/me just played Wii for the first time…

…and IT’S THE BEST VIDEOGAME EVER! :shock:

As I did my first goofy gestures and started to get a hold of the gameplay, I thought to myself: in your face, Sony. Wii hasn’t got the best hardware, and it sure doesn’t process a million times the infinity polygons per second. But it’s fun to play, perhaps the most compelling videogame I’ve ever played.

I’m already a pro in bowling and boxing, and I was starting to get good at tennis when I had to leave my friends’.

On a side note, the new Zelda is just awesome too! :happy: What a beautiful game! My only complaint is—why is there not a lefty mode? :shock: Link used to be lefty! :cry: The one game I could play naturally, I had to learn how to use a sword with the wrong hand!

I have it for gamecube. :hmmm: why did i ever stop playing that? i was almost done too, im on lthe last temple…

Darn, I will get Zelda next week, I can’t wait to play…
The other day I dreamed that I played Zelda on the Wii, but I was playing with Sheik xD.
It was great, the wiimote ruled :smile:

Got an idea for my list… being Link :grin: :grin:

I dreamed i was link in TP one time. I was going to fight a Poe and i transformed into Wolf Link but then i woke up :sad:

You guys make me tempted to buy a wii !

Good luck finding one, in any case. My brother was going to get one for Christmas and I’m angry because I can’t play Trauma Center. :sad:

Wyvern - I too find it funny that the PS3 is not being sold. But it’s probably because of the price tag. $599USD?! Give me a break.

Walmart last night had 3 PS3, 2 of the 60gb and 1 of the 20 gb model, but all of the Wii and Accessories were sold out.

I’ve spent over 4 hours with Twilight Princess the last two days, and during one of the boss battles I was having so much fun with the wii-mote I couldn’t help laughing out loud the whole time. :lol:

I was battling the boss found at the bottom of the Zora’s Lake, it was a blast riding his back and slashing the sword.

When i saw the subject titel I thought this would be a thread about world war II :bored:

I’ve been having Wii dreams for the past two days. :shock: Someone make it stop.

:bored:

I just bought Warioware: Smooth Moves. It’s the second-most awesome game I’ve ever played next to LoZ:TP. It’s basically a whole bunch of mini-games that use the Wii remote, from sweeping a street to arm wresting. It also has a bonus DDR-like mode where you have to swing the remote to different dance moves. You look like a total idiot, but it’s incredibly fun.

Bruno: I have way more wii-dreams than you, for example I had 2 Zelda-dreams today :tongue:. I can’t make them stop, all you can do is hope that they are fun.

Wyrmfell: I’m thinking about buying Wario Ware: Smooth moves. So you are saying it’s worth the money? I hope it’s fun.

by the way when I say I’m going to buy it, I mean I and my brother, it’s good to have brother so you can split the costs :tongue:

I had my first Wii dream tonight: I was in a hotel, looking for my Wii, when I thought, Wow, I’m acting like all those Wii-Addicts! :grin: Didn’t mean it - I like the Wii too :tongue: