Scary ND/LD

Ok, I’ve had this one dream a couple times i think but different each time i had the dream. I was going into my kitchen to get some water from the fridge. The blinds on the window were up about 2 inches. I looked out and seen a guys legs, i turned away. Then i walked to the window got really close and stuck my face on the window. This guys face ( i think it was my face but scarier ) was their and making really scary faces and he had fangs and stuff. I stood their trying to resist his scary face. Anyone have a dream or LD like this?

Eh, the only scary dream I’ve had since 11, was me looking for a person, and finding a little scary girl around the corner…then I turned around, and started walking the other direction, it was an LD so I was rather combfortable with it.

I had a freaky dream where i was lucid, i walked into the kitchen and my mom was there with red eyes, and a knife in her hand! :sad: i looked away and looked again but she just came closer so i woke up

I’ve had a dream kinda like that. I was somewhere in my house and i talked to my mom or dad. Then i laid on their bed. They turned into monsters and tried to kill me. I’ve had this dream about 3 times.

Mmm… i haven’t had a bad dream since i was 8, cuz every time a monster or an ebil person tries to attack me in the dream, i fight back using weird powers (no really… i once turned a psycho’s gun into a pineapple!! :lol: ) so in the end, it always turns into a cool adventure dream! :tongue: