The Psychic on Tv

I couldn’t tell you much about the look of the lady, but at the time I swear I was awake. It was a dream where I felt I was awake, yet things were still hazy and things were a bit random.

I was watching tv in the dream where this Psychic came on tv. She was calling out peoples names, and then giving messages to them. She went through a couple names and I thought to myself, maybe i’m next… it wasn’t me. Then as she was speaking about that person I told myself that if I wasn’t next I wouldn’t “believe this crap” and that I would turn off the tv and quit watching the show.

I then heard her say “The next person is named, …” as she stated my full name with perfect pronounciation. At that point in the dream I remember getting this huge rush, and my eyes swayed all over the room as if I was dizzy. I tried to calm down and maintain focus as I heard what she was saying next: “… all these things you’re trying to do …” and then the dream ended and I woke up.

The only thing I can relate this “Psychic on Tv” to is the film Waking Life which I watched recently which has a lady on Tv who looks like a Psychic. What she was talking about… I couldn’t even say myself I have no idea what she was trying to tell me, other than maybe she was talking about Lucid Dreaming when she say “these things”, because before I went to sleep that night I wanted to Lucid Dream, but before I fell asleep I was trying to see-through my eyes, like you would for a OOBE.

Anyone else have a dream like this? Anyone get the full story of what she was trying to tell you? Any ideas what she was trying to tell me?