Nintendo Wii

With the Wiimote ? :eek:

In other games i played was typing a true pain in the behind.

THey fixed that ? :eek: :cool_laugh:

Typing on Wii is just like using a keyboard with one finger. It's not as fast but very easy.

It’s not as awful as typing on a cellphone or other semi-tortuous ways of text input.

Sounds way better than the keyboard on xbox where you gotta write name and such :grin:

/me just played Wii for the first time…

…and IT’S THE BEST VIDEOGAME EVER! :shock:

As I did my first goofy gestures and started to get a hold of the gameplay, I thought to myself: in your face, Sony. Wii hasn’t got the best hardware, and it sure doesn’t process a million times the infinity polygons per second. But it’s fun to play, perhaps the most compelling videogame I’ve ever played.

I’m already a pro in bowling and boxing, and I was starting to get good at tennis when I had to leave my friends’.

On a side note, the new Zelda is just awesome too! :happy: What a beautiful game! My only complaint is—why is there not a lefty mode? :shock: Link used to be lefty! :cry: The one game I could play naturally, I had to learn how to use a sword with the wrong hand!

I have it for gamecube. :hmmm: why did i ever stop playing that? i was almost done too, im on lthe last temple…

Darn, I will get Zelda next week, I can’t wait to play…
The other day I dreamed that I played Zelda on the Wii, but I was playing with Sheik xD.
It was great, the wiimote ruled :smile:

Got an idea for my list… being Link :grin: :grin:

I dreamed i was link in TP one time. I was going to fight a Poe and i transformed into Wolf Link but then i woke up :sad:

You guys make me tempted to buy a wii !

Good luck finding one, in any case. My brother was going to get one for Christmas and I’m angry because I can’t play Trauma Center. :sad:

Wyvern - I too find it funny that the PS3 is not being sold. But it’s probably because of the price tag. $599USD?! Give me a break.

Walmart last night had 3 PS3, 2 of the 60gb and 1 of the 20 gb model, but all of the Wii and Accessories were sold out.

I’ve spent over 4 hours with Twilight Princess the last two days, and during one of the boss battles I was having so much fun with the wii-mote I couldn’t help laughing out loud the whole time. :lol:

I was battling the boss found at the bottom of the Zora’s Lake, it was a blast riding his back and slashing the sword.

When i saw the subject titel I thought this would be a thread about world war II :bored:

I’ve been having Wii dreams for the past two days. :shock: Someone make it stop.

:bored:

I just bought Warioware: Smooth Moves. It’s the second-most awesome game I’ve ever played next to LoZ:TP. It’s basically a whole bunch of mini-games that use the Wii remote, from sweeping a street to arm wresting. It also has a bonus DDR-like mode where you have to swing the remote to different dance moves. You look like a total idiot, but it’s incredibly fun.

Bruno: I have way more wii-dreams than you, for example I had 2 Zelda-dreams today :tongue:. I can’t make them stop, all you can do is hope that they are fun.

Wyrmfell: I’m thinking about buying Wario Ware: Smooth moves. So you are saying it’s worth the money? I hope it’s fun.

by the way when I say I’m going to buy it, I mean I and my brother, it’s good to have brother so you can split the costs :tongue:

I had my first Wii dream tonight: I was in a hotel, looking for my Wii, when I thought, Wow, I’m acting like all those Wii-Addicts! :grin: Didn’t mean it - I like the Wii too :tongue:

My Bio teacher just insulted the Wii today, saying it wasn’t fun and she didn’t see what the big deal was. Needless to say, I was offended and screamed that she obviously had never played Trauma Center.

Well, Which controller will be used for SSBB?

A Wii Remote(NO nunchuk)
B Wii Remote and Nunchuk
C Classic Controller
or
D Gamecube Controller

Answer: All of them, it is your choice.

Interesting choice I think, it could be very fun.
My source is www.smashbros.com it’s updated every weekday.
I’m looking forward to Super Smash Bros. Brawl

What do you think about the controller choice?
And SSBB, what do you want to be included in SSBB?
My favourite for all times is Link from Zelda, and I know he will be in SSBB.

Anyone who knows when SSBB will be realeased?

1. Probably not using the nunchuck, since it is a side-scrolling game. I don’t really care either way since i have no intention of getting a wii, regardless of how cool it is
    2)More characters/more moves. Also characters that used to be “copies” of other characters should get their own set of moves
  2. I rocked hard with Marth
  3. soon

I hope (along with snake) Sonic and friends show up in the game. Then we could have epic battles between mario and sonic!