How much time did you spend until you have your first LD??

I had my first LD using RC’s this night, about 2 days after I started trying.

My method was to literally spam my RL with RC’s for a day and go to sleep.

If you mean how long it took to get a LD when you actually try to then I haven’t done so yet( although that’s because i have only been WILD ing 6 days. The only reason I do this is because I seem to have lost dream recall or at least I’m only able to when i wake up right from it or it is memorable. I have had 3 LD’s without trying though/

I had an my first ld when I was about 15, and before I had it I didnt know anything about it, så I guess it took 0 days before i got my first:P

3 weeks

Yes!! I just got my First ( actually two ) LD yesterday. Too bad they were really short.

It took me one month and I had it through reality check.

-NL

ain’t it funny that adults take 2 weeks plus, while kids say they only take a few days… bless. they’re trying to impress. mine was about 1-2weeks but before, but i had a couple when i was a kid so that helped

i had my first without trying but when i tried it took me like a day…idk i think im a natural :smile:

Havn’t had one yet… This is only my second day practicing though so… Wish me luc for tonight!! I’m doing the WBTB method…

A little above two months. I don’t count the crappy RC-induced, 2-seconds-long ones, though.

It took me about two weeks after finding this site to have my first LD. It was defintely an amazing experience, and I can’t wait till I have more!!!

3 months. Finally got one when I wasn’t trying. Silly brain. :tongue:

I had several LD’s that I can remember as I kid, but it took me about three weeks after finding this site and researching, etc., to start having my first lasting ones. :smile:

Took me a week after looking into LDing, the same night as finding this site (last night). I may have just gotten lucky though with my MILD.

Depends on whether you consider LDs before I actually knew what they were, but I knew i liked them :smile: In that case it took me about two weeks because I didn’t know any techniques. After I knew, only about half a week.

Wow lucky people… i havnt had any yet!

me neither! and I’ve been trying for 3 months! I first tried VILD and I was on WILD but now I’m back on VILD!

I had only one a week after hearing about LDing, without any technique, I think that’s because I was thinking about it all the day.

Alchera: Yes it was the same for me. Hearing and reading about LD and two nights after that i had my first LD. i really don´t know if i try it for month to have my first LD. I think…Lucky me…

But try on…good luck

It took me about a month but I’ve only had a couple of low lucidity so I’m here to work on that!