How much time did you spend until you have your first LD??

Yes!! I just got my First ( actually two ) LD yesterday. Too bad they were really short.

It took me one month and I had it through reality check.

-NL

ain’t it funny that adults take 2 weeks plus, while kids say they only take a few days… bless. they’re trying to impress. mine was about 1-2weeks but before, but i had a couple when i was a kid so that helped

i had my first without trying but when i tried it took me like a day…idk i think im a natural :smile:

Havn’t had one yet… This is only my second day practicing though so… Wish me luc for tonight!! I’m doing the WBTB method…

A little above two months. I don’t count the crappy RC-induced, 2-seconds-long ones, though.

It took me about two weeks after finding this site to have my first LD. It was defintely an amazing experience, and I can’t wait till I have more!!!

3 months. Finally got one when I wasn’t trying. Silly brain. :tongue:

I had several LD’s that I can remember as I kid, but it took me about three weeks after finding this site and researching, etc., to start having my first lasting ones. :smile:

Took me a week after looking into LDing, the same night as finding this site (last night). I may have just gotten lucky though with my MILD.

Depends on whether you consider LDs before I actually knew what they were, but I knew i liked them :smile: In that case it took me about two weeks because I didn’t know any techniques. After I knew, only about half a week.

Wow lucky people… i havnt had any yet!

me neither! and I’ve been trying for 3 months! I first tried VILD and I was on WILD but now I’m back on VILD!

I had only one a week after hearing about LDing, without any technique, I think that’s because I was thinking about it all the day.

Alchera: Yes it was the same for me. Hearing and reading about LD and two nights after that i had my first LD. i really don´t know if i try it for month to have my first LD. I think…Lucky me…

But try on…good luck

It took me about a month but I’ve only had a couple of low lucidity so I’m here to work on that!

Took me about one year to get my first LD (geez that WAS LONG). After the first though, they came more often. Now (about 2 months after the first one) I have about 1 LD each week, still not much, but level of lucidity, duration and dream contral are good (mostly). :peek:

well idk if FILD counts cause idk i read soemwhere that it doesnt count but maybe i was one of the lucky ones… I had my first LD ony my first try. I tried it for the first time yesterday and heard fo this for only a week or so. So i did the nose RC and walala I was lucid lol wished i would of done more but hey it was my first, i just looked at my around my house and i saw something disturbing and ran and woke up when I slammed my door. Im gonna try today to see if works again.

Probably about a day after I found out what the word meant.

A month and a half after I really started trying.