A Dream!

I had a dream two nights ago… I dreamt six numbers between 1 & 33 very clearly. It awoke me and my conscious mind registered them. What may these signify?

:welcome: welcome to LD4all
the first thing that comes to my mind is “the wish to win the lottery” … but I doubt they are precog or anything like that :wink:

Hmm I dont know. I dream with some number and some words in them on street signs. I wonder if they will ever be significant as well. Just jot them down in a journal, you might find out :smile:

There is some system of dream interpretation that works alot with numbers. Don’t remember the name of it. I think it may have been native american.

1. It’s propably just a weird dream… Nothing unexplainable, but odd a bit, I have to admit. I never dreamt about numbers, but dreams like that happens, rarely trough.

2. Even if it’s weird dream, buy a ticket on lottery, some money won’t hurt :grin: Tell us if you won :razz: I don’t believe in predicting future events, but I did had accident when I had a unexplainable feeling that turned out to be reality.

What did you think that they signified? The actualy numbers were probably insignificant, it was just… say you thought they were winning lottery numbers, then the dream would merely be a dream highlighting your obsession with getting rich, for example. If they were dates of a month then it might highlight the way in which your mind is busy thinking about all the many activities you have coming up over the next few days.

Most dreams are relatively mundane and precognition is not usually the most likely answer.