How to Lucid Dream! [With no practice!]

That is a good method but sometimes lightswitches DO work inside dreams.

It’s very like a WILD…

… and it’s very like Writerscube’s method.

I think I’ll try this.

hey Duck, what’s Writerscube’s method?

by the way, I almost couldn’t live without LD4all! Good thing I had my electric guitar for company…

it’s nice to be back! Temporarily anyway.

Diffrence is that LeonSparrow is concentrating at one thing, when writercube concentrates about whole place. I tried to few times, partly working.

Will this work if I don’t fall asleep easily (thanks Duck, by the way, and I like your sig…)? I only fall asleep quickly if I go to bed at like one in the morning! Maybe I should try this with WBTB…

I personally, for some reason or other, find it very dificult to visualize myself from an upper angle. For some reason it’s really unorthodox for me to picture that in my eyelids, it’s weird.

Maybe my imagination isn’t as strong as yyours or something…who knows…

Has anyone else tried this yet? Has it worked for them?

Also, when you focus on it do you also fous on the walls and room around it?

How is an insomniac supposed to do a meathod like this? Or WILD for that matter… Even if I were to try WBTB, it still wouldn’t work, b/c I have problems getting back to sleep. :sad:

You’re not the only one. I have problems too.

This is a good idea. I think any kind of focussing on an object will help us notice the differences between real and dream objects. In RL we don’t look at detail enough.

I find that very difficult too. You don’t have to visualise yourself for this method though. Just visualise things in front of your eyes, how you would see them in RL.

You could think of yourself pinching your nose xD

why do you say:
“Now run around little piggy run around”

This is awesome. I will try it with moon and sun rising.

Nice avi, duck.

that sounds like WILD…
i don’t have the patience to do that
whistles and looks guiltily around the room

I too had to deal with this, the best tip I can give to you is that the 6 hours of sleep written in every guide should work for regular people, people like us (insomniac) should cut this to 3-4 hours and then immidiatly do the methods.

Of course, my lightswitch doesn’t work anyway…

I doubt I’ll be able to keep doing that untill REM :bored:
But I’ll give it a shot, I guess

Probably because it’s funny! LOL :content:

This sounds like a very easy method! Easier than mine probably! I’ll give it a go. :wiske: