Temporary forum opened - forum now unlocked

OK, so what we posted after this backup is still in the servers right? My whole dream journal is there, I started it recently… :sad:

:yes: all data is still intact on the server, including your DJ, it’s only inaccessible at the moment.

Glad to hear that, you rock Q! By the way, just noticed you’re a women. lol It’s just that “Pasquale” is a male name here in Brazil and I never really noticed the under your name. Anyway, thanks for the good news. :smile:

I think it works for both genders, but I get the gist that I know who you’re talking about. shivers And I hate him :nuu:

I hope this forum dont get 100% down once again, i just got here. Anyway, good this opened…

Thanks pasQuale - really appreciate all your help sorting this out and keeping us informed :smile: I was really upset when I couldn’t log back on and wondered what had gone wrong.

Thanks,
Pokle :smile:

ummmm Felipe Gall i just noticed something under your name… something that is very much like my name… :content:

/me must resist the urge to steal that image for his own

So…Perfect!

/me eats IE with Firefox

But people forget the poor Iceweasel! Firefox’s unofficial cousin who is like Firefox for Linux.

/me charges for Iceweasel avatars as well

Question : Will our post count move to the new forum? I don’t think it will.

nope, postcount will be the same as you had before this forum opened.

This is better than nothing, I guess. I missed my peoples :razz:

Hey pasQuale I pm’ed you about getting a warning so I could copy the posts I need before the forum is restored but I never got a response yet. So, if it’s possible could you please give me fair warning so the members and I don’t lose our setup of the Flash Film topic, thanks.

everybody will be warned in advance when we’ll move :yes:

:cool_laugh: Sorry about that, that’s actually the first time I’ve seen you post, I didn’t intend to copy or anything. It’s just that it’s such an interesting concept… :smile:

LOL, I was lucky no one had used this image here before, it’s so awesome. And I don’t think our post counts will move to the new forum, but that’s not really an issue, methinks.

Yep, I can’t access the french forum.
Are we gonna have to redone everything :confused:

And you’re not the one who have problems[edit : lol I wrote it in french sooner :grin: ] with a server. I’m on a french mailing list which has problems too.

Damned !:`(

i haven’t moved the french forum to the temp server :wink: French forum is still intact, don’t worry :content:

hey pasQuale maybe you should change your message from “around march 9th” to something else hehe… it’s already past that point.

update

well the update is that there is no update…

Should have been back online today but no sign of it. I hope that I will have more information tomorrow, as the date they told me has now passed.

:tongue:

I hope everything will be back to normal again soon. :smile: (Although it’s a pity the Cloud is going to evaporate again. :peek:)

It’s the weekend, they will be taking the week off :tongue:

I think it’s already back and you’re just not telling anyone. :tongue:

She wants us to finish with the cloud before it rains down again.