member decrease ;p

I just installed an antispam mod, that hides inactive users. It has hidden all currently inactive users, which are over 1600 (i will delete them), so it looks like we have less members.

but the number we have now are the real registered members :woot:

:peek: thanks to moogle for pointing me to this mod.

What is the definition of being inactive? No posts at all or not being logged in since so long?

no, it means people who never activated their account when they got the registration mail. So basically the account was empty.

Ah well, quality over quantity :wink:

Now it tells real number of real members…

To quote I Heart Huckabees:

"It’s quantity, not quality! laughs nervously "
"Honey, you mean it’s quality… chuckles "
“Quantity, not quality! laughs … we are VERY happy with our 7 minutes of heaven”
“it’s longer than that!”
“8 minutes!”

…ill shut up now…

i…dont get it? :eh:

it’s just any “members” who ‘registered’ but didn’t activate their account with the link that’s sent by email within a certain amount of time are removed.
So the members are all real members now :thumbs:

So what’s the official count I find it! Actually I can but I want someone to confirm i’m looking at the right place.

upwards of 10k members? surely they aren’t all active… that’s a lot of dream journals to read.

Yeah, too bad there’s not a mod to kill the users who havent logged in in say a year or so…

lol thanks moogle, but i was referring to the quote :wink:

Why would you like someone to do that Myrmior?Maybe someone has to do too many things and can’t log in for a long time!!!I had a lot of time to post something,and i’ll have some more to post something else!!It’s just cause i don’t have a pc at home!!But i wouldn’t like it if i was erased!!And i don’t thing i am the only one…