Unigons

Ok I couldn’t find anything on Unigons in the playground so I am here to ask.

1. What is a unigon.

2. Can i eat it?

3. Have you ever seen one ( If you had were you dreaming)

4. Want a cookie? :cookiemon:

1 unigon is short for unicorndragon, so a unigon is a cross between unicorn and a dragon
2 Yes, but don’t expect them to like you afterwards,(well, actually yes if you manage to get through their magic defences otherwise no)
3 not me but others have in their dreams here in the forum, just search the Dream diary forum
4 no but a biscuit

mmm
do unigons sometimes visit dreams disguised as dragons or dinosaurs?
/me wonders if they have been tricking her by being in disguise! :eek:

Ok Ok OK unigons are fine and dandy, but what about the elusive Jinglehorse? We’ve all heard the song, but tracking and capturing a live jinglehorse has proved difficult. Yes, jinglehorse, giddy up! Pick up your feet! jingle around the block if you may! but some day, i shall tame you!

Blasphemy!

I have it bad :tongue:

My Unigon Poem

Unigon that hides from the sun,
Never ignore my summon.
I want you in every dream,
Great adventures as a team.
Only morning stops the fun,
Never touching light from sun.

/me hides :peek:

Very nice poem Moogle! :colgate:

Unigons, the acursed bane of humanity and high society. Or not… You decide! (Pointless post)

Will our unigon topic die when the forum is back online?

no, since it’s a poll.

and anyhow i will attempt to change the pruning setting in the database before I enter the official forum so everything should stay. (it removes the old topics only when the admin is logged on).

(unless some of you are real quick and post in all topics before I can login :tongue:)

/me guesses some of our members are capable of that :tongue:

I had half an unigon in a dream! I saw an unicorn in the LD I had in February :yay:

mm I have been having horses appearing in a lot of my dreams … could they actually be unigons in disguise? :eek:

Yes, I was on an assignment to find the fabled [color=blue]blue[/color] unigon and today I succeeded when I was taking a nap.

Well I think I have succeeded, well Mag in my dream said I did, but I hadn’t read this topic before and now i see this:

But mag told me in my dream that the blue ones live 600 meter under the sea.

I will post the full dream(s) in my DJ. [edit:] here

gah, i said i would never dream of unigons and look at me now, i have looked for them… BKC has terrible mind control powers I tell you, it was the BKC who made me shivers

I want to see a Unigon!Also what is the BKC?

Pff, this is the great topic that is better than my praise topic?

I have more pages. all you have is earlier starting time

yes, quality over quantity is the motto for Unigons. :content:

/me is still waiting for a dream with unigons

I’m getting closer to having an unigon dream. Previously I have had the odd dragon dream and one unicorn dream.
here’s the relevant part

actual full dream is here [community.ld4all.com/t/moogles-quest-part-17/26654/64)

it looked great … the page was a bit misty and mysterious :happy:

[mod]locked and moved from playground to lounge[/mod]

Bump!
This topic has been out for a long long time.

Now,i got some questions. :cool_raz:

Do everyone have Unigons?
Where can i find my unigon

Whoever answers this get a free cookie! :cookiemon: