GO ME! LUCID!

:wink: It was my first in a month or so, so I’m happy :happy:

We are still trying to get our first one this year.

Gratz!!!

WOOOOOOO!!!

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Congratulations man :content:

I want to know all about what it felt like and how in control you were! may happiness run circles around you! :rofl:

congrats :yay:
I hope you share the full details in your DJ once the forum is back :thumbs:

Congrats! :biggrin: I remember my first LD the most!

/me is dancing

Congrats :grin:

Congrats.

I’m new here but I’m learning how to become a lucid dreamer.

I remembered my first dream last night in a long time after doing the steps that the LD4 Guide said. I also typed my dream into a document where I’ll add more dreams as I progress.

I’m excited :happy:

When the real forum is back, make your own diary :content:

Haha like a real diary? The ones you write in and stuff?

A dream diary… There are a lot of them on this forum. Check out the dream diaries https://ld4all.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5

Mine is on the dutch part of the forum so I think you can’t read mine :neutral:

When the real forum is back you can post your own dreams ^^ It will help you remember your dreams and it is real fun to read each others dreams (and your own…)

Alright sounds fun. I’ll try to do that when the real forums come back up.

man I AM SO JEALOUS.

well not really, actually I can’t remember being jealous for a long time… but I awe you, man. It must be so awesome to get that feeling of ‘oh my god I’m having a lucid dream!!’ for the first time ever - I know it will be awesome for me…

heh. I was too wierded out to do anything first time, so i walked aorund doing the nose Rc for like a minute before waking up :razz:

Well technically this is my 2nd lucid dream…but my last one was in early december and lasted a short time. But who cares a lucid dream is awesome everytime :happy: !

Whoooo!! WELL DONE!!!
gives pineapples to everyone :boogie: :yay: :twirl:
LDs are always good news!! :grin:

Just curious, but why do you keep refering to yourself as multiple persons? Kinda creepy…

Anyways, I am in the same boat. I just had a Lucid dream this morning for the first time in probably half a year or more.
I made the mistake of trying to fly immediately after instead of grounding my consciousness so that I am fully aware of my dream state by surveying my surroundings.
It was a DILD, and I was unable to really fly very well, just a sort of jumping into the air and then falling back to earth. And then I woke up.

Nice, i hope you’ll get another one soon :happy:.

Either
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pluralis_majestatis
or
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociati … y_disorder