Welcome to the new server!

:boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

Welcome to the new server!

:boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

LD4all is now on a new server. After all the hardships, we have finally landed on the beach with our lifeboat :content:

May this be the LD4all homebase for many years to come.

Thank you all for your patience and support.

If I may quote one Homer J. Simpson:

WOOHOO!

Is the ld4all.com homepage working?

It keeps alternating between ld4all with missing images and the apache/cpannel page. Yet the forums are fine? >.<

edit: Never mind… Cache. :tongue:

:grin:

Whoo! Thanks a bunch, Q!

:good:

/me changes her warning sig and celebrates :yay:

May I quote a band called “Blur”:
WOOHOO!! (From Song 2)

There’s just one thing… the anonbug is back :eek:

w00t w00t!!

For how long was the server/website down? I forgot.

drfrankenstein: yes, i still need to re-implement your solution . I went from the backup with transferring all files, and ofcourse I fixed the anon bug right before everything went down so i don’t have it in the backups, i have to find the updated page locally on my computer. It’ll be fixed, there is so much to move and to do but I’ll get to it.

:happy: yay! even just the few days the page was down when u changed the server i had a hollow feeling inside of me when i used time on my comp (im a forumadict)

:boogie: :boogie:
Finally, dry land! I don’t like spending long periods of time on lifeboats :tongue:

I’m glad to see the forum working again. The withdrawal symptoms are receding :razz:

Glad to see this place up and running again :smile:

yeeha!

ld4all is back. wicked!

Oooh! Go away for a while and look what happens… :shy:

Wow! Thats great news Q! I question : does this mean, our posts are back again? (the posts we missed when we were in the temporary website?)

wissam: :no: unfortunately not. I still do not have access to the backup files and it is unclear wether i ever will. The datacenter where the previous server was is still down and latest update is that it would take 2 months before they come back up. So if they are back after those two months i hope that i can get a recent backup (the one with the 2 weeks lost posts). Then I can manually retreive data from the database or maybe put it up as a tiny archive forum or something.

So I have moved the temp forum to the new server and made it the official forum, so all the lifeboat posts have been saved and moved to the appropriate subforums.

one word … GREAT! :happy: