How did you get here?

Short answer:
Wikipedia

Long answer:
One day something I don’t recall any longre led me to search for “Lucid dreaming” on Wikipedia. I am really not sure what was the trigger - it’s possible I was reading about sleep physiology before that or I just fortuitously invoked a derelict piece of memory, for I had once read about LD on some alt. newsgroup in the days when the Internet was a newfangled thing for most people.

–NL

i found this site from google

ah google, gotta love it =P

was browsing www.howstuffworks.com and looked at how dreams worked, then it linked to a wikipedia article on LDing, which had a link to here

googled LDing and this came up as like 2nd. Good thing too, because you guys ROCK :thumbs:
someone needs to make a :rockon: smiley :tongue:

Searched wikipedia for lucid dreaming,
then taking the link here :smile:

I got here from my interest in ESP, which led to me grabbing an old paperback at Barnes and Noble called Mind Games, following the link, and then actually bothering to post with this account after two years of it collecting digital dust.

Google, while looking up lucid dreams.

random google search

fate, baby :happy:

I was looking u pshort stories for this thing I had to do. I had to find a ‘uplifting’ short story and for some reason this place poped up and I was like… wtf are LD’s? yep…thats how I got here.

A friend told me about this a while back. So after a while, I got bored and decided to sign up.

i’m magic!!!
…and i use google

Although I said that I got here by a friend, that’s not completely true. If I wasn’t a natural LDer, or I hadn’t been lecturing my mom on my “waking dreams” and giving her lessons on how to get out of a nightmare (force yourself to scream as loud as you can, possibly transferring to your real body, waking you up; hitting yourself really hard on your head, either shocking you awake or transferring the motion to the physical world, and actually hitting yourself; or, my personal favorite, getting killed (with my special falling in circles aftereffect :grin: ) I would have thought he was crazy and gone on with my life in ignorance. But I didn’t :grin:

I was on this site called GameFAQs. Then uh, someone asked for sites about LDing I think. Someone else posted this. And here I am. I had an account on here earlier, but I forgot the password. =/

saw a link on a youtube LD guide

My friend has been talking about LDing, Psi, and the forum games (WG and VG) for about a year plus now and I finally got bored and decided to check it out.

I got right into the games and have been attempting the Psi and LDing but nothign has workd yet.

I got introduced from karisuma :smile: who is my boyfriend’s sister. :smile: Joined for the wolfgame but just recently starting the check out more of the dream sections :smile:

Altheman told me to come here in real life and i came on lokked aound and then decided to sign up. :content:

When I still went to ‘www.kaboem.nl’, I found this link, ‘www.ld4all.com’. :grin:

/me pokes sQueek :tongue:

Yes, perhaps lunch in the ahem “dining hall” isn’t the best place to try and practice psionics

And now you’re addicted of course :razz:

Anyway, it’s rather interesting to see where everyone hails from. LD4all has a lot of random “ads”

When i joined Sealife last year, i clicked the link which was at the top of the forum, which led me here. :content: