WE MADE IT! THANK YOU! ! !

yay, we are on a new server, and your donations are more than welcome! please check the first post :smile:

ill see what i can do to help mate!

thank you kenneth for your generous donation! :yay:

thank you TheR :smile:

The 2007 sig image is available now :smile: Check first post :content:

:peek: thank you siiw! :happy:

Are you kidding?? Paypal takes out…that’s highway robbery!! So, me being from the US, I cannot transfer to your Holland account?

wanderer nico: yes you can transfer to my holland account but the bank fees would probably be higher then the paypal one. Atheist sent money from australia last time and he said that the bank fees where incredibly high.

I’ll save up some money this summer for I shall have a job. Perhaps then I can help next year with what I have left over from gas and food,

Hope you get enough money to continue on Q. Great forum it is.

I’m a 2o year old, white, collegiate buddhist. I, obviously, have no money. But I will sell a kidney if it is necessary… is it?

Man, no need to sell a kidney I’d say :smile:

I’m getting my netback up soon, I’ll see if i can manage to transfer then :smile:

I got a job now… i’m not getting much money but I don’t see why I couldn’t donate. Well, just as soon as I figure out how to do that hehe.

Donated a bit, sorry that i couldn´t do more :meh:

Thank you Pithlit! :woot:

You did those 23 eurocents on purpose didn’t you? :tongue:
I’m rounding it off on calculating it into dollars :grin:

I’m selling my little brother Unreal Tournament 2004 for $20. I should be able to donate some of that.

I’m a 2o year old, white, collegiate buddhist. I, obviously, have no money. But I will sell a kidney if it is necessary… is it?

How much are kidneys running these days anyway?

Allright Q, I think I managed to send trough the bank :smile:

The weird, sick and little smart thing is : I can NOT buy things torugh the net, but i CAN send money trough the net hehe.

Thank you Petter! :happy: I look forward to see it on my bank account :smile: Will prob take a few days :smile:

Haha, what a quick reply xD

I thought the “red topic¨” thing was malfunctioning xD

it’s on my bank account now, thank you petter! :happy:

No problem at all :smile:

You are doing a great job on this site!

thanks petter :smile:

thank you Maureen for your donation! :happy:

I donated a little bit…not much but I hope it will help…

Happy Dreaming!!!