MUzIC

I like rock!

The Pixies!

Go Rock!!

Go SpeedCore!

Steely Dan, Toto, Alan Parsons Project followed by almost any classic rock … Clapton, Floyd, Def Leppard, AC/DC, Deep Purple, Extreme.

Also … Coldplay, Creed, Pearl Jam, Prasanna.

Ah … I listen to too many bands, but the first 3 are what I listen to the most.

Kid A by Radiohead! Rocks, well it… umm, electrics! ha ha, it’s electronic music isn’t it, so… rock music rocks, electronis music electronic music electronics. Ah I’m eccentric.

Beck is amazing as well. He is pure genius.
And yes, all of Radiohead is definitely my favorite! :grin:

I just got this album the other day. Is anyone else into this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El-P
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%27ll_Sle … %27re_Dead

I’ll listen to just about anything. The jazz genre really appeals to me. Techno. Especially DJ Tiesto… he’s good. I probably listen to Korean rock and J-Pop more than anything. I loathe rap with a passion (I don’t know… it just hasn’t been the same since the end of the 90s. I really liked A Tribe Called Quest and Will Smith. Eminem and 2Pac. None of the new stuff is at all what I would call music).

The Beatles have a lot of good stuff. I think I’m partial to the older generation stuff. From the 90s and back with a few exceptions to the 2000s. shrugs

R&B. Classical. Heavy Metal. Country… Yeah, I’ll listen to anything as long as it’s substantial in meaning.

Techno/Trance
Hip Hop
(yep i now its perverse to hear both but i do it)
Classic
Ambient

A queer mix I know…but well thats my taste :smile:

Me :grin:

Atreyu,Cradle Of Filth,Trail Of Tears,Type O Negative, Napalm Death And Slipknot those are my bands
[/quote]

uhh, classic rock, all the way

who’s with mah?

grindcore, powerviolence, skramz.

Oh you young wippersnappers with your crazy shenanigans. Oh wait, I’m young.

Folk Rock.
Indie Pop/Rock.
Electronic.

I can’t stand grindcore/emo metal… ugh, it’s just disgusting grunting noises to extremely bad guitar. And it’s for emo people.

i love classic rock, rap, blues, and reggae!!, ya man

Classic rock owns all!

Also I can’t pass up Alternative, metal, Rock, blues, jazz, pretty much anythign as long as it’s not that rap crap.

Bjork, if you’ve heard her, you know she’s her own Genre =D

Metal and Alternate metal and rock and stuff!!!

She’s my favourite female artist. I love her voice and the music behind her is always exciting and new sounding.

Symphonic power metal is my favorite.