Lost (the tv series)

LOST is the best show ever! I watched it last night, and I had a dream last night it was similar to LOST. It was non-lucid btw
https://community.ld4all.com/t/lucid-dreams/24808

I am on the most recent episode, I wish I could have all of them in a row, and just watch all of them in the summer. :content: that would be fun

Spoilers ahead:

So Whats everyone Think about the Box?

SPOILER - Click to view

I only saw upto the bit where they revealed John Locke’s father tied up. It was easy to guess it was going to be him who had arrived through the box :tongue:

[spoiler]Yeah thats the whole episode.
and the new one says nothing about the Box, its about Nikki and Paulo back at the main camp.
Maybe the box is a metaphor for the Monster of Something Else.[/spoiler]

you guys must be a week behind me or something. The nikki and paolo episode was a decent “filler” episode. The creators said they would make an episode that would make the viewers ‘like the characters nikki and paolo’ and for most lost fans there was only one way to do this. i’d say the creators succeeded.

ps. this is not a spoiler but since Arzt was my favorite (short term) character ever on the show. I gotta give a shout out to him and I was glad to see him back in action in this latest episode.

[spoiler]It was a good Filler episode but none the less a filler episode. The Ending was weird on that ep.
Didn’t Hurley Check their Pulse or Something.[/spoiler]

watch these if you like Lost

youtube.com/watch?v=Dh5B2lSVLDQ

youtube.com/watch?v=zFdzH1HCSE8

I like lost too.
I’m up to the latest released episodes.
Gonna watch the ‘One of us’ one today.

wow … the last episode I saw … it ended on a :wow: moment … it’s going to be a long wait until next week :hyper:

SPOILER - Click to view

it was revealed that the plane had been found and there had been no survivors :eek:

Yeah

SPOILER - Click to view

how the hell can that happen the others can’t get back so they couldn’t fake it unless they did right after the crash. We will find out soon. Locke episode next week :smile: Hopefully we will find out about the box.

[spoiler]I don’t buy that there were no survivors. That would make the whole Lost purgatory concept real, and I’ve read articles where both Cuse and Lindelof say it’s better than that. It does make it intriguing, though.

Extra Spoiler (possible deaths):

I just read in TV Guide that five characters (from the main group as well as the Others) will die in the season finale. Can they stop killing people already?![/spoiler]

SPOILER - Click to view

but if they are already dead … it would explain why the women can’t become pregnant and live until the birth. They only survive with the baby if it was conceived before…

[spoiler]I’m actually glad that the producers said they aren’t in purgatory or anything like that… It’s going to very interesting.

Any ideas on how Mikhail is still alive? :tongue: He still had dried blood on his ear when they found him.

Ah, I Locke’s dad. In the next few episodes it sounds like Locke asks Sawyer to kill him.[/spoiler]

moogle:

SPOILER - Click to view

You’ve got a point, and in some ways, it makes perfect sense. And while I wouldn’t necessarily be disappointed with a purgatory explanation, I think a lot of people would be, and I foresee the producers straying away from that. They just killed off Paulo and Nikki for no other reason than that their arrival was not embraced by the viewing public. I sometimes wonder about their decision-making process.

wnvoss:

SPOILER - Click to view

I was astounded to see Mikhail alive and well. After what happened to him? They sure throw some curve balls at us. I like it, though. Keeps it interesting.

Major spoliers ahead

[spoiler]Mikhail might be lucky or all others want/need to be on the island so the island Heals them. It might not heal ben because he was the son of the leader but doesn’t want/need to be on the island.
The finale is apparently a showdown with the others. The 4th season press realese gives the cast as;
Naveen Andrews as Sayid,
Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond,
Emilie de Ravin as Claire,
Michael Emerson as Ben,
Matthew Fox as Jack,
Jorge Garcia as Hurley,
Josh Holloway as Sawyer,
Daniel Dae Kim as Jin,
Yunjin Kim as Sun,
Evangeline Lilly as Kate,
Elizabeth Mitchell as Juliet,
Dominic Monaghan as Charlie and
Terry O’Quinn as Locke.
No deaths of main charecters then.[/spoiler]

lostmovies.ytmnd.com/

i made this. enjoy

It ended up getting voted down… because apparently Lost is awesome.

i have never watched it

lost is the best show i have ever seen, i cant wait till season 3 comes out on dvd, i watched season 1 4 times, and season 2, 2 times

Well, I recently got addicted to Lost. I thought it was so bad when I saw the first episode, but I slowly got interested. Beleive it or not, MBC Action a middle eastern channel just started airing Lost. :eek: Sadly, we don’t have any of the good Tv channels which have the up-to-date episodes, channels like ABC and what-not. Anyway, I borrowed the DVD series from my friends and so far I am in Season 2 episode 3.

I really love the show, It’s really something! Locke is definitely my favourite!

BTW- Don’t know if you guys heard, but the producers have announced that they will make 3 more seasons and will begin to aire on Febuary 2008 :sad:

What the hell!

SPOILER - Click to view

How did they get off the Island? and how can they carry it on for another 3 seasons if they’re off the island

Heh, I think a lot of people felt that way upon seeing the finale. :tongue:

[spoiler]A flash-back is essentially like a flash-forward, which is most likely what we saw (though I think it’s also possible Desmond or even Locke simply foresaw the future). I think the next two or three seasons will still center on the island, all the while giving the viewers the knowledge that the castaways do indeed make it home.

Overall, I thought it was a very good episode. There were some great twists and surprises, and a lot of meaningful and poignant moments. My favorites were when:

*We discover Sayid, Jin, and Bernard are really okay
*Hurley saves the day in his VW van
*Rousseau finally meets her daughter, Alex
*Penny Widmore talks with Charlie
*Charlie’s entire performance and graceful finish (good thinking with the whole “Not Penny’s Boat” message)

I was so moved by some of this episode and the shocking conclusion that I even wrote a poem about it. Heh.[/spoiler]