What technique do you use to LD?

I usually just go to sleep in the morning/afternoon when I’m tired and I get one. I guess I used WBTB. :3 What do you do?

Practically nothing but believing that I will LD, I guess that is called DILD

Used to use all of them but I couldn’t tolerate WILD anymore. That was torcher to my nerves. Felt like I was getting electricuted everytime.

Now I’m just lazy and expect it to happen. Sometimes I’ll even use WBTB.

Thats exactly what I do. I also tried WILD for a while with no luck, but WBTB (waking up naturally) worked for me once.

Most of mine are just dream induced. Though I did try MILD seriously once and it worked for me, but I don’t really care enough about having a lucid dream to try each night. WBTB has also worked for me. WILD has in a way, but I find that when I first go to sleep at night, the quality of dream is terrible (I think this is because of the stage of sleep you go into).

Loads of WBTB + MILD, basically. I try to sleep in smaller segments of 20 to 30 minutes, then wake up and do MILD for the 10 or so seconds it takes me to fall asleep again. The amount of recall goes through the roof with at least one different dream per segment, though quality suffers (less detail in each dream); I use alarm clocks, so that’s probably the cause. As for LDing, chances of having one are still low but expected to improve as I get better at MILD. Another problem is that, at best, I can afford to scribble down one or two keywords for each dream without waking up too much to fall asleep again right away.

I’m trying to will myself to have LDs.

I use DEILD. It’s so easy to do.

and I WILL try DEILD… because it seems really good. Straight into SP, then lucid away? awesome.

I don’t even go into SP. My vision turns for completely black (eyes closed) to completely white, to an LD.

Well that’s even cooler…

I’m tryin to master WILD. Yeah… that’d be sweet. Especially considering I have yet to experience a lucid dream. Well… I actually had one when I was like 5. But still…!

I tried DEILD this morning, ended up falling asleep instead haha

I’ve tried WILD a few times, but failed. All my LDs have been DILD or MILD.