WE MADE IT! THANK YOU! ! !

I’ll save up some money this summer for I shall have a job. Perhaps then I can help next year with what I have left over from gas and food,

Hope you get enough money to continue on Q. Great forum it is.

I’m a 2o year old, white, collegiate buddhist. I, obviously, have no money. But I will sell a kidney if it is necessary… is it?

Man, no need to sell a kidney I’d say :smile:

I’m getting my netback up soon, I’ll see if i can manage to transfer then :smile:

I got a job now… i’m not getting much money but I don’t see why I couldn’t donate. Well, just as soon as I figure out how to do that hehe.

Donated a bit, sorry that i couldn´t do more :meh:

Thank you Pithlit! :woot:

You did those 23 eurocents on purpose didn’t you? :tongue:
I’m rounding it off on calculating it into dollars :grin:

I’m selling my little brother Unreal Tournament 2004 for $20. I should be able to donate some of that.

I’m a 2o year old, white, collegiate buddhist. I, obviously, have no money. But I will sell a kidney if it is necessary… is it?

How much are kidneys running these days anyway?

Allright Q, I think I managed to send trough the bank :smile:

The weird, sick and little smart thing is : I can NOT buy things torugh the net, but i CAN send money trough the net hehe.

Thank you Petter! :happy: I look forward to see it on my bank account :smile: Will prob take a few days :smile:

Haha, what a quick reply xD

I thought the “red topic¨” thing was malfunctioning xD

it’s on my bank account now, thank you petter! :happy:

No problem at all :smile:

You are doing a great job on this site!

thanks petter :smile:

thank you Maureen for your donation! :happy:

I donated a little bit…not much but I hope it will help…

Happy Dreaming!!!

Crap… how much are the bank fees if you send from an Australian account? I don’t have a paypal account - nor do I really trust paypal. I’ve read a lot of horror stories that people have experienced with it.

Thank you Canasta! :happy:

@neomarine: I have no idea about australian bank fees, only that they are high…

Thank you Canasta, I have received your donation now :boogie:

Yeah! That´s :thumbs: Keep on the good work…everybody

The sig thing doesn’t work?

Don’t need it for my ego, just to spread the word!