chip9munks quest: this is getting funny!!!

ok… as some of you might know i am on my quest for about 3 months now…

so i started my dream diary on the very beginning of my quest and it works wonders… i am at 2-3 dreams per night now…

i tried VILD, WILD, FILD, MILD and variations and they usually just keeps me from falling asleep, gets me eventually to HI and HS, and give me some vivid NDs but no LDs…

so, it is great all in all, i enjoy my dream and have fun writing them down, and i stopped freaking out about the fact that i had no LDs jet…

but lately funny things started to happen… i started using RCs in my dreams for different kind of things… i wrote down in one topic allready that in one dream i used it to check if i was in another world or not (nothing to do with dreaming!)… dont ask :smile:

few days ago i was dreaming about spending some time with my friends… so my alarm clock wakes me up, and i push snooze button (5 more minutes)… i go back in that dream and play ball ith them…so again alarm wakes me up, i hit snoze again and say to myself that if i go back to that dream i will remember to do the RC, I MUST remember!!.. so i go back to the dream and i dream how i am telling my friend that if i go back to this dream he should remind me to do the RC…alarm wakes me up and i cant fall back to sleep! COME ON!!!

so i am constantly dreaming about LD, RS, and stuff like that but the dream signs just pass by… :smile:

i have no questions here really… i just thought i could share my experience so far with you all… wish me luck! :wink:

Still I think you are very close :slight_smile:
I like your motivation, I’m pretty sure it will all be worth it + you dont have anything to lose.

Never give up ^^ (but you already said you wont, so thats cool ^^ )

sounds to me it’s only a matter of time before you become lucid, you just have to think just that slight bit differently in one dream :content:

oh, i will never give up… no reason to… as you said there is nothing to loose…

yes moogle, a slight bit is exactly what i feel i missing when i wake up… oh well… i’ve got all the time in the night :wink:

Great to see you making progress and not backing down from the fascinating world of LDing just because it is difficult. I’d venture so far as to say that it is the most rewarding (and cheapest) hobby one can have. Keep up the enthusiasm and keep up the RCs. :smile:

WWWWWWOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

so i am dreaming last night… i entered my friends house and went to look at my plants (i grow some plants in my garden in real life) i check them out and notice they have grown really good! i am totally happy and fael great. My girlfriend comes to me and asks me what am i doing, so i show her the plants but now they have tops like lamps (you know those shade making thingies) so i say to my salf " WHAT???", i look at her and ask her how can this be, my plants turned into lamps?? she was also confused!

so then i think “hm… this must be a dream… is it?” and i ask her “is this a dream?”. she just smiles a bit and makes that shoulder “i dont know” gesture but her face is telling me like “hey, you are the boss if it is a dream you should know!”

so i pinch my nose and i breathe in!! then i think “oh i didnt pinch it well” so i do it again and again and i can breathe!!!

i turn to her an say “THIS IS a DREAM!!!” “kiss me fast!” i put my arm around her head and wake up!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

she lives 150 km away from me so that was like a first thing that came to my mind when i saw the oportunity to do something there and then… :smile:

any way… i am not sure if this way a short LD or a FLD or whatever but it felt great and am really glad that happened!!! FINALLY!!!

btw i stopped trying last few days and writing down dream and having them cause i am really busy studying right now… so no tech here!!

i just wanted to share that with you guys!!!

YEAHHHHH!! When you realise you’re dreaming is one of the best parts… it’s funny.

Well done! Too bad about the studying/exams though, it would have bene cool to read about more of your dreams.