How did you come to know of LD? (1 question 4 all here :-))

yeah!! could take maths’ time slot…

French Wikipedia, while trying to figure out how much sleep a human needs every night.

Sleep -> Dreams -> Dream phenomenons -> Lucid dreams. And then I learned that it could be induced. I RCed on and off for a couple of days, then forgot it.

Couple of months later, in October, one of my online buddies told me about lucid dreaming. Okay… we’re two people trying together, so it’s not as weirdo as it looks like. Cool.

And then I browsed… and ended up on ld4all. Its guide. Its forum.

Now I’m trying to LD ever since.

Hmm,interesting question,actualy i was browsing yahoo answers, and (i still thank God for this) one of the top/head questions was, “whats the best/easyest way to induce a lucid dream”. Well someone answered and i just happened to click on one of the links he gave! (ld4all.com) After about 2 weeks on the “guide” page, i moved to the forums.Wow, come to think of it, its been a while.You guys are like family now.I still
get P!ssed at my sister when she disses lucid dreaming.She thinks you guys are a bunch of meditating hippies.

Well actualy, it all started 2 years ago… I woke up from a dream, went back to sleep and i experienced SP. I tried to fight it at first but after a while i relaxed and had a OBE. I was never able to explain what had happened that night untill 8 months ago. I was searching on google for information on OBEs and i accidently clicked on a lucid dreaming site. That got me interested in LDing and after searching a bit more, i found ld4all :content:

NiGHTS!

obssessed with the game, i figured out that it was a giant LD off of a fan website, and remembered having dreams like that. ever since, I WANNA LD!

I’m doing BWGen quite a wihle now and there where always pesets who Said “for luzid dreaming” so i looked on wikipedia and here i am :smile:

I tell myself each time I get on Wikipedia that I will only look up information relevant to whatever report/film project/3d model/poster/etc. I’m doing for school. How exactly I got from the Pennsylvania Railroad GG1 electric locomotive article to the Lucid Dreaming Wikibook, I may never know.

(I think the X Window system and dual booting Windows and Linux came in somewhere)

Last year, I found it on a forum that I was browsing, neoseeker.com, found a thread about SP, then found a thread about LDing. I gave up in a week. 1 week ago, however, I found a thread on another forum, Beyondunreal, and somebody named Azura or something recomended Dreamview.com and here. I went to both, and I like this place more.

y no more replies strange!!! :bored:

i found out about it from a friend. I first told him about one dream i had and he said i was lucid dreaming. My other friend told me about this site. I have had two lucid dreams so far but i only just started trying.

I first learned of lucid dreaming while making a trip to a board on the webiste Gamefaqs.com roughly 1-2 years ago.

Unfortunately, believe it or not, I have YET to have a lucid dream in all this time >_>

i was introduced to LD by my boyfriend two years ago and he showed me this site to get me started.

I was on a Safari trip in Africa and there was this topless african girl with droopy swingers. She had the letters L and D inprented on em. I later searched the internet for it and I found this site.

:tongue:

No my friend actually introduced me to this site and that’s how it all started. Owe alot to ld4all.

Google while looking up lucid dreaming.

That’s it. That’s all.

EDIT: Oh, lucid dreaming? I had one, and somehow knew the name. I think it was because I had found it on the internet one year earlier searching for a hypnosis program.

Heard about it on a radio show, rememered that I had a few when I was younger and how awesome it was. Looked up for lucid dreaming on Google/Wikipedia.

What would we do without google…

I’ve always had them and I used to think it was something everybody did. Don’t remember where or when I first heard the term “lucid”.

I was in a bookstore and bumped into “Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming”, picked it up to see what it was about, and it made quite an impression. :smile:

I had my first lucid dream like two days later.

Had some wierd dream. Decided to look into dreaming on google, and POOF!! im here.