Weird/Interesting/Funny Moments of Lucidity

lol :rofl: , really funny XD

Well, in one LD I started flying around and remebered someone from the forums who said that he/she flew oversea and touched the water. I thought “gonna do it!”, as I was on my house’s yard I decided to do it over the swimmingpool instead of finding an ocean :razz: (a small swimmingpool). Then, when I did it the water splashed on my eyes, I lost control of the flyght and ended up facing the wall. My dream mom scolded me then :tongue:

Feel free to read the entire dream and the rest of my LDs in my journal :ok:

Chicken Burrito, Chicken Burrito, Chicken Burrito, Chicken Burrito, Chicken Burrito, Chicken Burrito, Chicken Burrito, Chicken Burrito… Yeah… :crazy:

Great topic, Rodrigo! I’ve only just found it.

Haku, I was cracking up laughing with your chicken burrito moment. Total craziness, but it’s classic! :lol:

Edit: Took me a while to find it in the backlog, but here’s a funny excerpt from one lucid dream. I tried to cut out all the unnecessary sentences to shorten it, but it’s still rather long.

And another good (and shorter) one is:

Hehe I like this topic! :content: And now, of course, I have to rummage through my old DJs and stuff to find some things to post.

These are all really old, from the first part of my DJ:

I remember that one! Definitely one of the funniest dream moments I’ve ever read in my life. Heheheh… :rofl:

i dreamed of a thousand people being killed by a giant squid, it was horrible!!! why god WWHYY!!!

DoH! Big dreamsign right there! Infront of me, Clinton wasnt a real president! duh! (lol)

I’ve had a lot of weird LD moments but this happened just the other night…

I became lucid almost right away and looked at my hands, (I love looking at them because they’re wacked out,) I had to concentrate very hard to see them without it being blurry. I looked at my fingers and counted them and there were about 4 too many so I started pushing the extra ones down and they just morphed into my hand. I thought that was pretty cool so I sat down and and pulled my pinky toe off. I then put it back on (just to make sure it would go back on, :grin: ) and it did so I proceded to rip the rest of the toes on my right foot off, laughs it’s an odd feeling ripping your toes off. (I also tried to rip off my arm but I didn’t have enough leverage to,) All of a sudden this guy starts going after me and my sister, (she was there, I summoned her to hold my toes and told her not to drop them, :tongue: ) I tried to run but that’s extremely difficult to do with no toes. We ran behind the Kwik-E-Mart from the Simpsons and I asked my sister for my toes back and she said she dropped one! “No big deal,” I thought, "I’ll just grow a new one, well that takes longer then you think and by that time the guy had caught up with us so I said “Screw this!” and I made my sister and the guy dissapear. I was thinking of stuff to do when I saw a piano, I wanted to see if dream pianos were as accurate as RL pianos so I sat downand started playing “The Phantom of the Opera” by ear, (I can’t read music,) I screwed up a few keys on purpose to see if it sounded right or whatever I wanted to play just played because I simply wanted it to and it sounded the same as a real one. I got bored and wandered into an antique shop that had this big old mirror in it. The thought came to me of messing with my appearance so I stood in front of the mirror and made my hair floor length just for the heck of it but it was heavy so I made it about shoulder length and that actually looked good. I got tired of playing with my hair so I tried to think of what else I could mess with so I decided to try to make my teeth whiter. I would swipe my hand over my mouth and every time they would get a little whiter but then all of a sudden all of my teeth fell out! :unk: about 2 seconds later a whole new set came in but the thing was this happened every 5 minutes and it drove me crazy for the rest of the dream, :wallhit: but I had fun! :rofl:

Ran into a mirror, came right back out said mirror running the other way, crashed through the wall and fell three stories. Ouch.

Low Lucidity: quite a few lolz here

I decided that snow would taste like ice cream. It tasted like dirt lol…

I wanted to go to antartica (idk why) so i opened my bathroom door. Everything covered in ice…

and many more :content:

I looked at my hands, and the my 5 fingers on both hands were bent back behind my hand, and it had boiling blisters on it… clear blisters popping…kinda weird and gross

I tryed to make an nice, “edible” apple appear, and when I did, it was half rotten and bitten out of 4 times… I spawned 2 more, samething … :tongue:

Erm, I was in Thailand on the boat and I felt ill, I’d thrown up before I got on the boat (nothing to do with seasickness) and I was down below inside lying down. I dreamt I was back in England at school in RE and I asked my best friend which period we were in. I thought it was first and then I realised monday week 1, RE is always period 3. I realised I couldn’t remember the plane trip home, and then someone threw up on me.
I then went, “Oh! I’m dreaming!”, and woke up. That was my first ever dream.
:wiske:
Weird.

If you ever played dead rising you know how addictive and stupid it is.Well the first day i had an LD i had a deadrising LD.
In the end i was trapped in a corner my friends all zombified and had to throw very sharp pencils until i decided to rip off the leg of a metal desk lol.It was pointless but hillarious.In the end i tripped over my own feet like in real life lol into a locker and was captured.

I remember my first LD when I wanted to write a great fiction novel. I became lucid and spun around thinking, “what should my next novel be about?” I fell down and landed in an office. Sitting in front of my was Mr. Feeny from Boy Meets World, who told me I should write a novel about women in Turkey. I thought it was funny that Mr. Feeny represented my writer’s SC, it just seemed so perfect and classic.

I take that back, when I saw this it was funnier:

[/i]

What do I post? All my LD moments are weird :unsure:

My ND moments are weird :bored:

Mine was more pathetic than stupid - i tried to breathe fire and water came out :meh:

But fire came the second time so hooray :happy:

This was a weird experience I had last night. The LD I had ended with me going through a door. On the other side of this door were my closed eyelids. I stepped through into this orange-grey haze, and ended up seeing the haze part to my body in bed. It was a very weird feeling.

:crazy: Lol nah thats cool

Once i was eating at a resturaunt with my boyfriend and this clown walks by and whispers into my ear hey honey this isnt makeup wasnt funny but it was wierd

(I Had Watched The Ring Before I Went To Bed In This One)
I Was Sitting In My Room Watching Tv Where This Guy With A Glove On His Head A Watch For A Necklace Came Out Of The Tv And He Kept Sneezing For A While And He Said My Name Is Mr Sniffles Then He Sneezed Some More And Yelled In A Really Girly Voice get me a napkin now And I Laughed So Hard It Woke Me Up