french LD4all launches 5 may! :D

what about el D cuatro todos?

El d. i madea funny

nevermind i suck at espanol…

Would anyone be interested in a swedish translation? :grin:

Shame we can’t do all the major languages for the main site.

This is so cool! I love the idea of having LD4all in multiple languages!

:smile:

The design and information is perfect. It’s just a matter of making it even more available.

I think it really helps in building localised communities of lucid dreamers too.

Nick

erm wii wii i love me some french LD4all :tongue:

That’s great! I’ll probably join when it’s up. I need to practice my french anyway. :smile:

I demand 3 things: A tagalog version of LD4All, a mock-swedish version of LD4All, and a version of LD4All run and populated entirely by angry kiwis.

I can help traslate the website to Spanish, if you want. I was gonna post the idea in the forums to see what you thought about it, so if you’d want it to be translated in Spanish, just tell me.

Darn it.

I don’t like the French language to weird sounding. They offer French in my school… I may just take that so I can read the French LD4all.

Wither that or Spanish and I rather learn French over that.

This is a perfect way to improve my french before I go there in the fall! Thanks to all who made it possible :smile:

Congratz pasQuale :smile:

You’re welcome Wyvern. :smile:

/me thinks he’ll need to add a post saying that all the people here have not french as first language. :content:

The LD’ing french speaking community is rather small cause there were quite no information about LD’ing in french (for instance, EWLD is not even translated). It was important to make a french LDin’g guide. It’s the only one in french. And there was no more forum specially dedicated to LD’ing cause the one I created crashed and I was unable to repair it. :cry:

So thanks a lot to Q to have made another one. :hugs:

And thanks to Mysdrim and Kev who will mod the forum with me. :happy:

About spanish, there are perhaps already spanish LD’ing forums?

Felicitations :happy: j’espere que j’aurai le temps pour le visiter :smile:
(Congratulations :happy: I hope i will have the time to visit it :smile: )

/me :hugs: Nadim

:yay:

This will be the nicest! I was starting to really miss Oniris! (Not that I had even registered there to begin with, but… You know :smile:)

We’ll enjoy your visit, Dark Sider and Bruno! :hurray:

I have removed the password, the french site is now officially open! :hurray:

enjoy :smile:

there is a link to the french forum on the index page now too.

but for the lazy people:

french forum
french LD guide

Yay! That’s great! :partying_face: :beer: :boogie: :cheer: :hurray: :bounce: :clap: :woot: :yay: :hyper:

Me? Flooding with smilies? Naw… :tongue:

/me tries to register but fails.

I keep stuck on this page and when I click “J’accepte le règlement et j’ai exactement ou plus de 13 ans” the same page comes again.

ehmm… eep. :eek:

runs to fix

it’s fixed now :whew: