The BIG Favourite thing to do in a LD, part VI

Stand on a cliff and conduct water as one would an orchestra.

1. Enact the Final Battle with Zeromus in Final Fantasy IV, but do it in a very dramatic way using the powers at my disposal (Ninja, Dragoon, Black Mage/Summoner, White Age, and Me as the Paladin).

2. Construct a dining room. In the room is a small bowl which I can summon food from.

3. Eat a bowl of hot and sour soup in aforementioned room.

4. Have dinner with Hannibal Lecter.

Nice first goals in my opinion.

1. Transform, often into a bird so I can fly! I fail at landings, though.
  2. Conjuring things.
  3. Flying. Of course.
  4. Talking to interesting DCs.

Have you ever seen the movie “The prestiege” It talks about how illusionest have to sacrafice something to make the illusion. What if you can do magic in a LD? Now to the DCs there world is real, and you are the only one who knows that you are dreaming. So you can do a magic trick that blows there mind, and leave them wondering how the hell you did it. Of corse the sacrafice you make is knowing that it was only a dream, but to the DCs it is real. Say for example Chris Angel walks up to you, and does a “illusion” your left wondering as a DC in his dream. “We are all dream charecters in someone elses dream.” If youve ever read the book ETWOLD it talks about how seeing someone with four eyes in a dream is like seeing someone with a broken nose in RL, so we dont bother doing a RC. Because allthough seeing someone with a broken nose isnt all that weird, its something you dont see every day. So to the DCs walking around in this dream world a person with four eyes is excepted in there reality, and they see it as RL. The sacrafice that a magician is making is simply is the fact that he knows he can only perform his, or her magic in dreams, and not waking life. Does that make sence? If your revealed your seacreat to the DC, you would have to tell them that this is a dream.

Walk around town completely naked
Watch peoples reaction when they see me walking around naked :razz:
Punching random DC’s
Fly about 15 feet over the ground and provoking people :happy:
Do the nose RC - I don’t know why I like it so much, it’s just cool :happy:

1.fly
2.drive a quad bike to the moon
3.die
4.go to heaven and hell

I differnitly agree with flying and driving a quad bike to the moon. That would be so cool. Im not sure about going to hell though it could be kinda creepy…
Id love to jump off something really high,fall for awhile and then fly :smile:

Yeah i like the idea of walking around and controlling everyone, like taking over the school completely for a day. I’d like to kind of ride through places all cool looking on a tiger, with warrior people at my side to protect me… Muhahaha

id also like to walk on water in a lucid dream
and be god (that would be awsome ) :grin: :tongue:

I bet youd like to be god renshuden! :lol:

yes ofcourse
ive always wanted to control someone :grin:

I’d love to see my characters VERY VERY clearly so I could draw them…^^~
Besides that… going with my boys to wonderland~ ^^ Something fun with my characters… (and flying! I love flying! ^^ )

Punching out Hitler.

(That was a fun dream! :cool_laugh: )

Yep I would also love to see my characters in complete full detail just to see what they look like and also have conversations with them :yes: . I think it would be alot more realistic in a dream.
I really want to fly as well and also visit my dream world I created which I havent actually seen in a dream yet :eh:

Swimming, period. Some of the most beautiful things you find in dreams are underwater. That, and the motion is just so fluid and easy.

XD Very cool!
I have flown around before, and mastered my wings-- I’m so happy!

XD

• Fly (That was so fun!)
  • Meet my favourite band (I allready met the guys from Linkin Park, and they made fun of my english - witch was bad in that dream. And I met Amy Lee. She was nice to me)
  • Draw something clearly (Then I can draw it when I wake up)
  • Fight with someone I hate, or a DC I don’t like (I’m not a child anymore, and I can’t just hit someone today just becaus I don’t like them)
  • Point and laugh at a DC just to see their reaction (“HAHA! Look at you!”)

I think there’s a lot more I want to do in a LD.
I have allready flown and met my favourite band. I had a lot of fun.

Well, first thing I think of is sex. :grin: After that things like flying, interviewing DC, the usual stuff.

it would be way cool to do an extreme parkour without getting hurt like jumping a 50 foot span

Squee! :cool_laugh:
I love doing magic tricks & sleights, but I never considered to practice it during LD and using it to get DCs lucid! Thanks!