french LD4all launches 5 may! :D

I demand 3 things: A tagalog version of LD4All, a mock-swedish version of LD4All, and a version of LD4All run and populated entirely by angry kiwis.

I can help traslate the website to Spanish, if you want. I was gonna post the idea in the forums to see what you thought about it, so if you’d want it to be translated in Spanish, just tell me.

Darn it.

I don’t like the French language to weird sounding. They offer French in my school… I may just take that so I can read the French LD4all.

Wither that or Spanish and I rather learn French over that.

This is a perfect way to improve my french before I go there in the fall! Thanks to all who made it possible :smile:

Congratz pasQuale :smile:

You’re welcome Wyvern. :smile:

/me thinks he’ll need to add a post saying that all the people here have not french as first language. :content:

The LD’ing french speaking community is rather small cause there were quite no information about LD’ing in french (for instance, EWLD is not even translated). It was important to make a french LDin’g guide. It’s the only one in french. And there was no more forum specially dedicated to LD’ing cause the one I created crashed and I was unable to repair it. :cry:

So thanks a lot to Q to have made another one. :hugs:

And thanks to Mysdrim and Kev who will mod the forum with me. :happy:

About spanish, there are perhaps already spanish LD’ing forums?

Felicitations :happy: j’espere que j’aurai le temps pour le visiter :smile:
(Congratulations :happy: I hope i will have the time to visit it :smile: )

/me :hugs: Nadim

:yay:

This will be the nicest! I was starting to really miss Oniris! (Not that I had even registered there to begin with, but… You know :smile:)

We’ll enjoy your visit, Dark Sider and Bruno! :hurray:

I have removed the password, the french site is now officially open! :hurray:

enjoy :smile:

there is a link to the french forum on the index page now too.

but for the lazy people:

french forum
french LD guide

Yay! That’s great! :partying_face: :beer: :boogie: :cheer: :hurray: :bounce: :clap: :woot: :yay: :hyper:

Me? Flooding with smilies? Naw… :tongue:

/me tries to register but fails.

I keep stuck on this page and when I click “J’accepte le règlement et j’ai exactement ou plus de 13 ans” the same page comes again.

ehmm… eep. :eek:

runs to fix

it’s fixed now :whew:

Really? I thought my first language was french… That must mean my WHOLE LIFE is a lie! Oh god, which language WAS I speaking all that time before I learned english? :confused: :razz: :wink:

Yaaay…

/me s’inscrit au forum

AH! That reminds me, I’m traveling round europe laster this year and I want to learn some french before them. :happy:

/me sees a tumbleweed in the french chatroom…

Allez, venez un peu plus, j’ai peur dans le noir, tout seul là bas !
C’mon, come in there, I’m scared of the dark, alone in there!

Hi Peachey and Dr Frankenstein! :smile:

There is a little problem concerning the french chatroom (and it was the same with the former french forum) we are not enough so it’s void most of the time. We perhaps can discuss this on the french LD4all.

You can try setting up a special chat time, like every sunday at 8 o clock in the evening for example.