What your hands look like...

My hands are usually fuzzy, with multiple fingers or even forked fingers.

-NL

My fingers, last time I looked at them and focussed, were vibrating so quickly they seemed to deform. some were bigger then others. It frightend me, so I looked away O-o;;; I generally don’t look at my hands in lucids anymore… XD

my hands look regular , the same as in real life :happy:

It’s really rare for me to look at my hands in a dream, despite one of my favorite RCs being the hand one. I remember that back at my first LD, my hand had all glowy blue energy-like stuff all over it, and it seemed to mess up my fingers too :razz:

My fingers usually twist and snake around each other in NDs, even though they feel straight the whole time. :eh:

In LD’s my hands look slightly blurred and like i’m seeing double. Always exactly the same effect so it makes a very reliable RC. Whenever i’m unsure if i’m dreaming or not i just check my hands.

I often have an extra finger or two, but usually when I look at my palm I see the back side of my hand instead :eh: …which is strange, but cool at the same time.

I’d have to say that looking at my hand is my 2nd favorite RC (right behind breathing through the nose). Also, it is my preferred method in public since some of the other RC’s make you look somewhat silly. :content:

Last time I looked at my right dreamhand a couple hours ago there were six bloated fingers. But it’s always different, though never a pretty sight.

My hands nearly always look normal on the rare occasions that I see them.

My hands were kind of normal but there were chunky lines going through them that made that section of my hand invisible… weird lol

Only one half lucid dream, but anyways, I had a blurry hand, and I couldn’t count my fingers. I spent the enbtire Dream trying to remember how many fingers I was supposed to have. :eh:

I had a LD two nights ago, and that was the first time I looked at my hand.

I looked at my left hand and it had a sixth finger appearing and disappearing in between my thumb and forefinger. I put my hand behind my back and looked at it again, and my four fingers had become part of my palm, leaving only my thumb.

My hand looked normal in my dream… STUPID HAND! I could have had my first LD if you’d only looked a bit wierd!!! GAH! Well :razz: I’m patient.

:wallhit: - Stupid dream-hand!

Good idea, actually. In my next LD I’ll try to look at my hands! :happy:

I’ve only had one DILD by checking my hands, but for me I saw that my thumb was on the wrong side of my hand. I was too excited to care though, lol.

I only have one memory of checking out my hands in a dream, and it was once I was already lucid. I just wanted to see what would happen, since I know so many people have abnormalities in their hands while dreaming.

Anyway, on one hand I had three fingers; three and a half on the other one. And they were all different colors, but not weird ones like pink or green. As though they had all come from people of different races.

My hands are completely life like in my dreams, even the scar on my right hand.

Now, my hands are black, and crackly and based out of magma, such that my hands resemble volcano terrian. This occured after I had a lucid dream, in which the DC’s chanted “Cinder Hands” at me…

In this dream I learned to grab people around the neck, lift them up… and proceed to burn them into thin air/ash.

This now is my alter-ego in my dreams, and many of my new abilities are based around this character.

So, related question. WHY do you think that hands are so likely to be weird in our dreams?

I guess it’s because hands can be altered without affecting how they can be used, and because you don’t actually think of them much your brain does… something… :neutral: