What huge dreamsign have you missed lately? Part III

Just last night…
I got onto the plane, which was actually a wooden broom, with a solid broom end, that was then a canoe. The propeller on the front started spinning and I flew around in circles waiting for my dad to come out of the building (which actually made sense because, although I don’t even have a fragment of the previous dream segment, I know that I had just done something in the house and then come out) that was my house. When he came out he put the luggage in the luggage compartment in the broom stick and then got on. Then I took off and the landscape turned into a map-like drawing, and somehow I crashed into the leaves of the tree that was below me on the map, yet above me at the same time. After I landed on the ground in the crater created by the crash, unharmed, I found a police sargent waiting for me in the middle of a bamboo forest… need I go on?

EDIT:
Well even if I need to I cant because then I can only faintly remember the sargent questioning me, then I woke up :razz:

EDIT2:
I just thought of another one:
Aside from the fact that my mom had prairie clothes on (light blue bonnet etc.) and was running across the wooden bridge across the narrow gorge away from the soul eating monster about 10 stories high who had two numbers on his chest (like some sort of Japanese fighting game boss) and was eating my dad… Previously I had let my two dogs outside, and then they had come back… with 5 identical twins each. I chose the ones that I thought were the most likely to be the right ones, but I chose one wrong so that when I got inside it spoke in an evil voice and told me that it was Dr. Frankenstein (or a creation of him…)(a reference to an EXTREMELY scary dream from when I was 11) then it showed me a flashback to when it was created (or when it created something…) in a creepy laboratory and to make a long story short I screamed and ran away from my dogs when I saw them in the morning…
…It was a year ago and you weren’t there :shy:

A while ago I had a dream where I was in a park and there were large pools of chocolate in the ground. I said to myself ‘I wish I could experience this in a lucid dream’ (!)

Gasoline was only $2.06 per gallon at every gas station I passed.

I was flying around the country side with huge wings and pikachu floating beside me … :ack:

It’s weird like that; I went to Roanoke and gas was $1.85. I did, like, 473 RCs after that.

I looked at myself in the mirror and left eye looked blind and was infected. I thought: “I should really take a closer look at that when I wake up.” And continued dreaming as if nothing weird was going on.

I was in a building with my sister and we wanted to go to another house for some reason. I thought about walking there and then said: “Nah, that would be a waste of time. Let’s just fly.” I then actually went looking for a window and did not think it unusual at all… :eh: :tongue:

seeing myself sleeping :lol:

I have been doing digital watch RC for about five months (I try to do it hourly while awake).

In a dream I am shopping for new digital watch. I look at several, but I never do a RC with them :cry:

I have been having pretty normal dreams. There pretty much just me doing something I would normally do its just I don’t ever do a reality check.

I cut out a piece of rubber tree, and I thought “hey, I got that from Monkey Island!” but even realizing that I’ve repeated a scene from a computer game wasn’t enough to make me lucid :cry:

Some old lady had no eyes. I mean come on NO EYES! And I didnt realise I was dreaming AURGH! :ohno:

i was riding a bike wearing a heavily padded wetsuit with this kid i really hate. and we “parked” our bikes in a place that had alot of bees (thats why i wore the wet suit).

/me puts a tick in the “school during summer” box

Well, this is the first week after school’s out. (Note to self: if I’m at school, I’m dreaming.)

(Wait, does that mean that all of school was just a dream?)

Oh and we were in this neighborhood that i havent even been n, in atleast 2 years now. and the neighborhood was changed alot. and the fact that i was there and didnt go to see chris or Jacob makes it even less real.

/me thinks he won an award…

Most rediculous missed DS.

A cross-dressing banana. He had a good sized beard, wore a red dress and red high-heels. AND was running faster than me while I was going full speed on a bike. And I’m pretty fast on a bike :eek:

dude, what are you on?

EDIT: oh yea i jsut remembered thsi one. My parents sent me and my sister to a discepline camp, but the camp was like thsi awesome resort, with facilities and dorms and stuff (no we didnt party or anything, this entire dream took place of our entrance to the camp, while they were showing us and our parents what goes on in the camp) anyway, after some tour we found that freddy krueger in his dorm was making a hypnosise audio file to try and hypnotize me (forgot what i was going to be hypnotized to do) my parents scold freddy and then leave, so we are dismissed to “free time” or what ever, where I (by myself) entered the back of freddies dorm through the swimming pool (to make that even weirder, freddys dorm was on a higher floor) where i fell through a trap door into an underground burrow, where me and the gang(what gang) split up for clues.
dreams can get pretty messed up, adn the cameos and the weird, nonsensicle events can get really out of hand.

EDIT: oh and when i was even younger (2nd grade i think) i ended up in the school playground, but it was also all ice and snow where it was a land of penguins, after soem tiem in the land i entered this straneg cavern into a mining shaft. where i rode a mining cart while a bear ran at me (on 2 legs, arms streched wide, this run/waddle/dance), which made me really scared for my life. oh and it was a very cortoonish bear, and for somereason my mind though “OMG. VAMPIRE!”.

Within the past week I have had 2 (possibly 3, but I’m not sure) DS that screamed “I’m dreaming.” They all were essentially FA’s, but with something wrong.

The first FA involved myself slowly loosing lucidity and I was trying to rub my hands together but I realized that when I moved my hands something that I could feel more than the dream (my body I assumed) moved, so I didn’t want to move them too much in case my body woke up. This is my first DS although it wasn’t that obvious: My eyes were open in the dream AND IRL. Then once I woke up I was in my room, but my room was much bigger and for some reason I was curled up on a pallet in a corner of my room that wouldn’t really exist, and my sister was on my bed instead of me, so I got up and leaned against my bed (made of wood with many handles sticking out) and tried to just slip back into an LD. I was thinking “Dang it I was just in an LD and I barely got to do anything” as I looked out of the front windshield of my bedroom… while it was moving because naturally my bedroom was in a car… :dingding: And then I slipped easily into my LD.

The second FA was during school, while i was walking to church (my school’s church). The church was extremely wrong (it looked like George Washington’s church, if you’ve ever seen that) and so during the sermon I slipped back into an LD all the while thinking Aww… I wish this was an LD… :dingding:

i have entire dream that was a dream sign let me find the link

[url]https://community.ld4all.com/t/timelesss-new-adventures/25499/21]

i think this is going to work