2012 bible mentions 3 day sleep?

i read this somewhere not sure if its true

During 2012 shift, the world will be completed dark for 3 days (as mentioned in the bible or something) due to the fact that the human body cannot make the shift while awake, we will go into a deep sleep for 3 days while our physical and astral(energy) bodies adapt to the changes. BUT during this time, if anything negitive is thought of it will come into reality and any negitive minds wont be allowed to make the shift.

that means 3 day lucid dream? :eek:

3 days asleep, what do they plan on doing to us? :eek:

What happens to the minds that don’t make the shift? :meh:

Where did you read this?

:confused:hrug: I’m not convinced on the whole 2012 thing, but this sounds like a really sweet deal.

Although 3 days of sleep would mess some stuff up, i don’t think 3 days out of life is too much to ask.

Hey, I’m game.

Although the “negative mind” thing sounds a bit spooky, i don’t really think i’m a “negative” person…

although i don’t fully understand this.

I dont know, this is sounding pretty scary. No fear!!! We must think posotive.

I don’t know, where did you hear this. Ive tried to find something out about the planetary enlightment, but I have yet to find anything from NASA, the next eclipse schedualed is on May 20th 2012. So could someone show me where it says that they will be an eclipse Dec 21 2012. Im starting to have skeptical doubts about this whole 2012 thing, until I know for sure.

Ridiculous, of course. What is going to block the sun for three days? The effects of that would be much greater then you have probably thought of. And since when can the human body not withstand darkness? So self-centered. Struggle on you strugglers. Live in fear. Take this to the Beyond Dreaming sub-forum.

As I’ve said before, I don’t put much stock in the whole 2012 thing, but I still hope for a zombie invasion. :happy:

My 2012 predictions:

January 1st: We’ll ring in the new year. Many will wake up with hangovers.

June 10th: The XBox 720 and the Nintendo Yuu are released. The PS4 is delayed until 2013.

December 31st: Some person will claim that they had a vision from a Mayan spirit that said the real end will come in 2020.

Rinse, lather, repeat.

Hahahaha, nicely put :content:

but hey, i’m not making fun of anyone here, whatever you guys believe is cool.

and lets just assume there was total world darkness for three days, im guessing it would totally mess up the eco system, the earth would become very cold in 3 days without sun. nuff said. :cool:

yeah. what DCMA and shaggE said. Erm, besides if we woke up at the same time as we normally would, only a different day, we wouldn’t ever know what happened.

Source. NAO.

The Bible, does not; in any way, shape, or form; reference, include, or even mention the year 2012.

If it did, the History Channel would have run, like, 20 specials on it by now.

well the History channel has run a few specials on 2012… I never read the bible, but I am currnetly reading the Qu’ran. They also mention a period of reckoning, Those who live to be positive, and are free of negative mindstates, and free of corruption shall be saved on this day. The rest shall perish with the infidels… or something to that nature. The Mayan Calender of the Great Cycle ends on the winter Solctice of that year. I believe it. Apacolypse means transition anyway.

I can’t help but wonder what a negative thought is… Surely, if one is trying not to have negative thoughts, then one would instantly have one, and be given “das boot”?

maybe this has to do with the illuminati, and 2012 is when they will “reveal all” of their secrets, and make a new world order. Ive read in a book the illuminati goes back alot of centuries, so maybe the mayans were part of the illuminati and they made plans to reveal everything in 2012.

just… some crazy thought :razz:

its 1 of 2 things

A Solar Eclipse

or it being the fact that everyone on earth is sleep no one will really notice the sun.

i unno thou, just some sh*t i done heard.

Hmm. I thought the longest possible eclipse was 21 minutes and like 25 seconds… Three days though? I think it is impossible. Such a thing would have to be an act of God or something like that to occur.

Alex Pinchbeck wrote about how the pineal gland in our brain can’t handle the magnetic Pole shift in 2012 causing it to realease MAJOR amounts of Dimethyltyptamine (DMT) into our brains and thats where the whole “three days sleep” thing comes in. The negative mindstate theory is that with allpowerful hallucinogens, any negative thoughts, will cause a downward spiral and with the strength of the pure DMT created in our own brains could cause anxious and angry people to go insane.(By negative I mean anything opposite of anything you see as good(Made NO sense to me))I don’t want to get in trouble for Drug related topics again, but I advise you read up on Dimethyltryptamine (I am Not condoning the use of any drug) I’m sleepy and didnt read over this post, if it offends anyone or doesn’t make any sense, my apologies.

A Sun eclipse can only cover a limited surface. It cannot cover the Earth completely.

If you think 2012 is LAME and you dont want anything to happen dont talk about it. Time was mans creation, so is 2012.