How much do you sleep each night?

On average?

I think as i sleep 6-7 hours on schooldays and about 9 on holidays/weekends, i will say 8 hours.

average time asleep: 8 hours (33%)

Maybe some mod could create a poll to go with this too, to match the “how long have you stayed awake” poll thread.

i’d say 7-8 hours on school days and 11-12 on weekends, i love weekends! :cool_laugh:

on school days probably around… 8- 8:30 hours sleep and on weekends it varies but probably around 10-12 hours :sleep:

Between7-9 hours

9 hours, but I wake up 2-3 times a night, so it’s probably closer to 8-8.5 hours.

about 8-8:30 on weekdays, and about 6-7:45 on weekends.

9-9.5 on school days (woot to day was my last day) hopefully i will get about 10-10.5 now

About 8 hours on schooldays and weekends…

Usually 5/6 hours. ^^;

Not enough :sad:

Lately I’ve been sleeping 11 hours per night. WAHOO!!!

But during the school year I average around 6-7 hours. To be perfectly honest though, I think I am over-sleeping. I now declare that I will not sleep more than 9 hours nightly, so as to have more of a day to enjoy and thus, more of a summer to enjoy as well.

heh not enough

during the summer

heh too much

heh

yeah espeically lately… lets see prolly around 4 hours max

I need tons of sleep. I get about 7-8 from Monday to Saturday and if I can about 10-12 on sundays. I think I only feel truely rested after 12 hours of sleep. Aurgh doesnt get to happen often though… :no:

6-7 on school days and 7-9 on weekends/holidays etc.

It is hard for me to say how long I sleep in average, because it varies a lot. Last night was 7 hours, the night before that only a couple of hours, and sometimes up to 11 hours if i am very tired. It takes 3 hours of sleep to be rested enough to go to work without trouble, but it takes 8-9 hours to feel so completely rested that I want to get up more than I want to stay in bed.

I sleep about 11-12 hours a night. Sometimes 13 or more

When left to its own devices, my body sleeps for about 8 hours before waking up, unless I’m napping. Otherwise, I sleep according to my schedule.

I function best with 8 to 9 hours sleep … i can cope with 6 to 7 hours but any less than that and I’m a zombie!

Also I have found the earlier I get up … the more hours sleep that I need. So if i have 6 hours sleep and wake up at 7 I would feel half dead … but with 6 hours sleep and waking up at say midday I feel fine :spinning:

I average about 10-12 hrs a night. ^^