plant/vitamin induced lucid dreams

changed topic title from “drug induced lucid dreams” :cool:
Ill throw out my background to just get this out in the open. I have a fascination with naturally occurring psychoactive drugs. I have used many plants (never any man made drugs, with a few exceptions) and what not to achieve altered states of consciouses and dream periods many a times. I know that many people would look down upon this but I have grown as a person through enlightening experiences and regret nothing.

First of all I will start with the most obvious. B6.

My first time I used it I took approx. 200 mg (two pills) and got mild results. No LDs.

I stuck to 200-300 mg dosages and got mild recall and what seemed like more realistic and socially oriented dreams. They also seemed as though they lasted longer.

I decided to up the dose. 500mg was what I decided to do. Wow. This dream was amazing. I had a dream I took a barbituate (an intense muscle relaxer) which in waking life I would never do (like I said, no man made drugs for me!)The crazy thing was that after taking the barbituate it gave me a dead on flash back of a time that I was on mushrooms. The feeling was amazing, one that I never thought I could feel again. To sum it up, it felt like was melting into the ground when I laid. I also woke up to SP once, which was pretty cool and trippy.

So a few nights later I took a huge 1000 mg. dose. Same thing, I had actual feelings. Still I new I overdosed cause I had a fat headache the next day.

Next Drug is Valerian Root

I will detail this more later, because when I took it I was sick and could not have a full night’s sleep, but I did have a dream about every time I closed my eyes.

Next plant is Calea Zatacachichi

Its a mouth full. Its also known as leaf of the gods or the dream herb. This stuff is pretty powerful. Better dream recall, and the only plant that induced a lucid dream. Its a grab bag, cause you never know if its going to have effect. But its crazy cause if you take it for a few days straight than stop, your dream recall will plummet. Mainly just cause Calea prolongs the dream stages. I love this stuff.

Calamus Root

Not too good for dreams… Its not really made for them, but accounts have said that it induces lucid dreaming… nope. Not even more activity.

Mugwort

Meh. Same as calamus root…

I have done a few other, but I am going to refrain from commenting at this time. I do not have quite enough experience. In my possession I have a mix of wild lettuce, african dream herbs and some other crazy stuff thrown into a bag. Ill keep playing around with that stuff, an ill get back to you all.

I also have coleus. I am growing that stuff and it will be ready in due time, but as of now I have not tried it.

I would love to hear from you guys about your experiences. Happy dreaming!

umm

i think B6 above like 200 mg is overdosing

and that 500 or 1000 are downright dangerous

Might be wrong though

I tried it a couple of times. I drank it - I most certainly won’t do that again -, smoked it and took pills from it. It did have some unpleasant effects on me: the speed of my dreams increased and their contents made no sense at all. There was also a constant blue filter to the visuals.

In fact, it felt as if I had fallen asleep with fever lol.

1000mg is not safe, but its not dangerous. Don’t worry, I did my research… Its gets bad when you take an excess of 1000mg on a daily bases…

i had a bottle of b6 and b12 pills and their doseages were many thousand of times higher than the reccommended daily intake and it said “take twice a day to increase blah blah”.

Ummm, in my experience taking substances does not cause LDing and in general most substances have been counterproductive. b vitamins can help your memory a bit, calea z did not help me attain lucidity, and i cannot comment on the other ones since I never took them to aid me in achieveing lucidity.

Where do you get all this stuff?

goto any organic shop or health food store

I live in a very hippie type town, so there are an abundance of grocery stores that have mini-headshops inside. Online stores have great selections. And than you can also just grow it yourself too!

On the web.

I can’t get things on the web cause I’d need a credit card.

Iamshaman shop allows money order. It would probably take weeks to receive everything, but it would get to you eventually. They are pretty reliable, and pretty good at getting your shipment out within a day of receiving your order. I am sure they are not the only site that offers money order. Ebay has this stuff too… you never know what you could be getting though.

if you are under 18 i would not try to send them a money order in order to get a product… we want all these plants to stay completely legal and the best way is to not have young people obtaining them… even if in the case of Calea it is probably completely “harmless” (i haven’t tried it)

if you are over 18 you can get a credit card. money order is fine though.

Calea Zatacachichi sounds cool, although I don’t want anything that would cause me to have bad dreams or anything.

Is it fairly cheap?

it is pretty cheap at 5 dollars an ounce for regular dried leaves. The price goes up as you start getting into extracts…

Talk to your dad or mom about buying it for you. I spoke to my dad just to give him a heads up as to what that thing in the mail was and he was very understanding. There are resources on the net citing that it seems pretty healthy, so just tell him that…

Than again weed is fairly non toxic when not smoked, and I could never convince my dad of that… so its all up to your parents…

Lol!

I don’t think my mom would care, it would also be fun to grow my own. So, do you just eat the leaves??

My brother used to be into lucid dreaming, and he had these leaves in a plastic bag, he said that they would give him really vivid dreams… I think he made tea out of them or something.

i have trieda few, mugworth for one. I think its a complete load of BS. I have tried liqid and leaves both dont do anything for me bar give me…slightly disturbing dreams nothing more.