DCs Trying to Stop Lucid Dreams?

I read someone’s post not too long ago that they just got into a lucid dream and some DC said to them something along the lines of “You dont belong here” and the person woke up.

• agreed :lol:

That’s just because many people are a-holes to them. I mean, many people like to hurt them when they become lucid. Use magic on them, kick them to the moon etc. No wonder they don’t want people to become lucid :razz:

My DC’s are usually pretty friendly and helpful, because I’m nice to them als well.

maybe you have some doubts about LDing and your subconscious is translating it to DC-s actions…

those dream characters with their tricksey tricks mc tricksters, jeez they are the tricksey mc captain tricks of tricking tricks tricks.

You create your dream whether your concious of it or not, so stop distracting yourself and just wake up in your dream.

Perhaps it just an assumption from the fact that DC in normal dreams are deceiving you, fooling you, that they want you to not know that you’re dreaming.
That is to say, they don’t have a will of their own so they are not trying to stop you, they can’t(try). But you suppose they can and that the will is against you.

in my experience, it has to do with fear doubt and your inner self giving you what you expect.

The fear part is pretty obvious, and if you dont understand something there is a good chance that you will fear it, well most people anyway, i would presume that most of us on the other hand would embrace it :smile:

doubt is also clear, if you hold doubts these can be menifested inyour dreams as DC and they will voice your emotions.

giving you what you expect, if this is happening to you now then it would be a damn good idea to get your self out of this habbit right away.

Last there are some ideas that they can be SG or other dreamers them selves.

Remember everthing is possible when you are lucid

Regards

Richard

I’ve heard people say they’ve met nice ones, i hope i do :happy:

i have met many, and many that do indeed make me lucid by telling me it is a lucid dream. Its all good :smile:

A few days ago I became lucid. This beying one of my first LD’s, I ran up to a DC and proudly told him I was lucid. He smiled at me, said something along the lines of “good for you” and then looked at me in this mischievous way and before I knew it, I lost lucidity.

I’ve also read about DC’s trying to convince the dreamer that everything is real. Example:
Dreamer: Cool, I’m dreaming.
DC: Yeah right, silly.
Dreamer: No, I’m dreaming, and you are not real.
DC: Shut up you insane MF (auch).
Dreamer: Yeah?! I can kick your as and chop you into little pieces, and you know why?! Cause this is only a dream!

He did chop the DC into pieces… Then it turned out he wasn’t dreaming at all (No I’m just kidding).
The guy woke up because he got too angry, I guess the DC succeded after all.

I think you should be nice and friendly to your DC’s and gently tell them that it is a dream.
Then you should kindly ask your DC’s to tell you that you are lucid the next time you are dreaming.

Last night I had a mild which was located in my old classroom. I said out loud “This is a dream !” all DCs look to me and then a DC who looked like my best friend wanted to kill me !!! At first I wanted to talk with her, but she really wanted to murder me, because of that I took a gun from somewhere of nowhere and shoot her, but she didn’t die argh. Shortly after that I woke up :sad:
Long story short my DCs don’t like me .

You’ll probably do best by not telling your DC’s that it’s a dream.

Yeah, this works the best. No DC ever attacked me when I was the only one who knew it was a dream, but in that MILD I really didn’t believe at first that it was a dream and spoke without thinking ^^.
Hmmm…why do DCs only get annoyed if you say that it’s a dream ? They do nothing bad in my LDs if I didn’t say anything, but they should know that I know that it’s a dream, they are a part of me.

if that happened to me i would of woke up too

[mod] put correction in next post into original one :moogle: (moogle points to edit button :wink: ) [/mod]

Two months ago a DC who looked like my friend attacked me and I woke up. :cry:

I think so… That is, I believe DCs do try to stop lucid dreams at times. In more ways than just attacking the dreamer, also.

I’ve really only had one LD where DCs actually shot my chance at a lucid. (I believe my first one, the dreamscape itself stopped me…) As for that dream, it would seem my DCs meticulously collaborate to slip me back into obliviousness. Filibustering and intimidation are the first two tactics that were used against me - in success, actually.

One day, I’ll turn the tables, though…

I read somewhere that dreams are the minds way of “calming down” I guess, like it’s the subconscious minds time to shine…the conscious mind is supposed to be resting after working hard during the day

so i’m thinking that DCs try to stop you having a LD because it’s not what nature intended or something

but y’know what?, you’re the master of your own mind, if you want to LD you can, I think if you believe it enough and set intentions enough then your DCs should accept that’s what you want…if not, then just be nice to them, lol, and they might want to see you more later :tongue: :smile:

Now that i think about it, i dont think i’ve ever told my DC’s that i’m dreaming. Maybe i should try this out in my next LD once i some other things out of the way. Also it seems that my DC’s are acting just like they would IRL. The mean ones try to harm me(with powers that my SC gave em) and the nice ones help me out and i help em out once im Lucid. Just be nice to em, unless of course you’re pissed and want to kill everyone, go ahead and let out some steam. :wink:

whenever i try and tell anything to dc’s that i want them to know, they never want to listen, and talk about other things.

might just be a ‘duh, so what’ kind of thing.

I got bored trying to talk to DCs a long time ago.Ive told hundreds
of them iam in a dream some belive me others dont.I usually just
grab them and toss them a few hundred yards.My advice is dont
talk to them it can end up waking you,if they approach you destroy them.I know i was always so excited when i first lucid dreamed and couldnt help telling every DC i saw LOL.