Door-way RC - Youtube Video

I found a neat video which will help people using the DILD technique.

youtube.com/watch?v=43vdPS6vYFc

Basically, everytime you walk through a door-way you should perform a reality check. You can either ask yourself “am i dreaming?” everytime you walk through a door-way or perform a reality check such as the watch RC.

That’s a great idea! :happy:

a good idea. but, that has to be the most annoying video i have ever watched!

I’m already practicing it.

It’s pretty hard to remember to do a rc, but just that little bit of practice made me did a rc as soon as I realised I should’ve done a rc when I walked inside my room. It’s really working for me, I’m doing rc’s more frequently already.

Great Idea!

That’s a pretty good idea but it would get annoying doing a RC for EVERY SINGLE DOOR you go through. I suppose any kind of succesfull reality checking has to be annoying to an extent though.

that video made me laugh soooo hard. I’m gonna start making lucid dreaming youtube vids, and post the links here. WOO!

Good idea- but that guys voice is creepy! :scared:

Hilarious. But effective. Favorited. :happy:

Yeah this is a common way to perform RC’s, I used to do it, but then I started to forget…

Yeah I think I’d forget about doing that quite easily!

the only problem ican see with this method is that factthat its effectiveness would wear off quite quickly as the more you do the RC and prove your self you are not dreaming the more likely you are to not pay as much attention and A. forget to do it or B. do it in your dream but not really ask the question just auto answer no i am not dreaming.

I think it would work very well if you changedit around a bit, do this for say a week then another form of rc say reading the time.

how many people actually dream about door ways? i tend to teleport between areas