The Shakti device and other mind machines

An update eh? Well, let me think.

I haven’t really been using the shakti system for quite some time. I got a new toy called the pROSHI Brain Brightener, and it allows the use of the magnetic helemet. This device is, rather intricate, but not all too different than the regular shakti.

I have come to some conclusions about the magenet placements. Over the parientals elicits a relaxing sorta in tune with your body/feeling effect. Over the temporals gives a boost to your visualization abilities and well basically makes everything more vivid. The frontal lobes control your out look on life and stimulating them in many ways makes easier to “handle”. And if you wanna get into something deep, put it over the back of your skull around where it seems that your skull murges with the neck, around the boney spot.

As for experiences…I could list a load of intense experiences that sent me into outerspace, but what that means to anyone else is that thats possible. Let me just say that ANYTHING is possible, this is our universe completely. No one doesn’t controle every single aspect of their universe, only most of us are quite unaware of all that we truly do.

Ill just say that these devices have givin me a tool nessesary to expand my own inner world to the point that reality, yes the “real” world, is a more than noticable reflection of that “inner” world. I have not only had experiences in which I travel out of body and jam out on guitar with jesus on neptune, but Ive come to find that those experiences mimic ones found here, yes right in this world. The feelings felt, the sensations had, all the happy/bubbly after glow exist here in all the rightious glory. In fact all of it is right here in THIS moment of infinity for us to experience at our hearts desire. But it seems as if its impossible to get anyone stoked about the fact that life is truly a joke, simply because the joke is on them…and they refuse to laugh at “themselves”. But, if you go on the journey, and Im talking the spiritual journey of life, of opening your mind, of truly growing, you WILL slowly find out that you are nothing but another myself, and vice versa…and that goes with EVERYTHING in existance in this universe, simply because this is all we are, we simply exist.

The truth is, there is no me seperate from you and the rest of the universe. In a sense I do not exist. But from the view of the universe I/jim/a human am controlling this being, that is thinking these thoughts, that is typing everything out for others just like itself to read and think about and possibly act on. There is no worry, or excitement, or anything from that viewpoint, and it is just there to show us that we are sooo serious about all of this stuff.

I like to think that if we’re here, we might as well get laughs out of this small speck of light, dust, and time that we have been given. Over the course of history hasn’t there been enough worrying about what is “out there”, maybe itll be cool to start getting excited about it, since, well, aside from war, all that has come out of it all has been quite the exciting upgrade on our already beautiful life. Just a thought.

Just recently recieved the shakti, at first like some others wasn’t sure if it was working, tried a few diff sessions to see If I was getting any effect. Woke up the next day and had a headache all day so figured it must be working. Decided to try the 40 min begginer altered states session to begin with, had sensations similar to using brain entrainment (holosync/np2) and when I decided to check the amount of time the session had been going It was less than 30 seconds from ending. Didn’t feel like 40 mins had passed at all. Def keep using and will post future experiences.

magnueral is KRRAAAZZYY!

The device does has some sort of effect, not quite what I expected but works all the same. meditations with entrainment are 2-3 times more sensitive. Just finished doing a session with the hipp. signal over the right and amyg. over the left, 15 mins each. first part made my face (r/h) go all lazy and sleepy, second part after 5 mins gave me a tingly sensation all up the right hand side of my body - might try swap them next time. Is that magneruol stuff really worth 70 odd buck’s, anyone?

hi mad,
r u talking about the magneurol pill from higherbalance which costs around us45? i have used that for few months but feel not much diference…

Holes in the aura?

xtrememind.com/phpbb/viewtop … aa7b1f4b28 c67ac44155e7bf

This whole thread started out so positive and then kind of died off. Also it seemt that only 1 person had good or any effects resulting from using the coil.

??? any more reports???

Any one still using Shakti or Shiva devices?

Hi there everyone.

My name is Mihai, and I’m from Romania.
I’ve been reading this topic for a while, as I got extremely interested in a Shakti device. I found out about Shakti tech over Youtube. I was looking for something related to psychic thingies, and I came across the presentation of Shiva technology (I think the YouTube discussion was: the 4 Psychic Skills & Miracles - technology used for telepathy and remote viewing ).
I’ve been practicing yoga for a while(Kundalini). Thing is, I wanna become a healer, that’s why I’m practicing some yoga sets directly pointed in this direction. As until now, I haven’t got any conclusive results, but that’s just because I’ve never tried on someone else, but only on me. I don’t know whether the results were the effect of either the Kundalini exercises, or because of my mind telling me it’s possible, or just happened, but those things happened :

• Had a fungus on my heels, and got rid of it without any medication or treatment(and trust me, they NEVER go away if you don’t do something abt. it)
  • I’ve got rid of my Bixtonim/Olynth addiction (trying to heal the nasal area)
  • Got rid of my left ear problem (my hearing was not so good, like smt. was blocking the auditive channel)
  • My sight/hearing/sense of touch got sharpen (Chakra6+7= third eye meditation)
  • I’m close of quitting smoking for good(used to smoke at least 1 pack of the strongest around per day)
  • I became less and less bound to this physical reality problems

But you know, I’m still human, and never satisfied with what I get. So I’ve decided to take the shortcut, and offer myself a Christmas gift : Shiva Neural Stimulation (16 Coil System).
I must admit now I’m pointing out further for physic skills than for healing, but hey :content:

I’ve placed the order on the 20th of Nov , and it seems like tomorrow will be THE DAY :partying_face:

I’m not sure what setup will I be using, but I think I’ll try the hippocampal/amygdalla setup over the frontal lobes, like Azurescen’s friend, David. Hope I’ll get at least a minimum result. A very small change, anything. It will be a start. Man, I’m so excited…
So I guess this is it, I go to bed now. But I’ll keep you updated. My first session will be in around 24h from now. Fingers crossed :smile:

BTW. VERY IMPORTANT!!! If somehow any of you place any order that is to be sent by US mail, there is a great security issue. Customers receive a mass spam email, containing a message that said the delivery was fail, and had to download their attachment, run it, and print whatever was in there. problem is… the mail doesn’t come from the real United States Postal Service, and their attachment is a MAL-WARE, so do NOT run anything from that mail. I got the mail twice. Todd Murphy assured me everything is OK, and I’ve also got to track the order. And some hours ago I got the receipt that I have to come to the post office to pick up the package

Since 2010 I have been using the 8 coil Shakti, 16 and 64 coil Shiva systems with excellent results. Recently, the latest version of this technology was released and I have been spearheading the research in the public on it for the inventor (Todd Murphy). If you want to read some of the results go to facebook to the Paranormal Shakti page and there are several posts regarding some user experiences including my own. It has a paired down signal set to simplify protocols for sensitizing yourself to paranormal phenomena. What is interesting I personally noted is that dream states become extremely vivid and the incidence of my realizing I am in a dream when I am in one has dramatically increased. This then allows for extensive control of the environment like was seen in the movie “Inception”. Physics no longer applies if you do not want it to, and there are definitely no rules that need to be obeyed. I just finished a run of 6 weeks testing a new session protocol which will be released to the public shortly. If anyone has other reports it would be great to hear them.

I didn’t read all 10 pages of the topic and I may be at fault here because of that but really, what’s the point?

Isn’t the point of being lucid in your dreams also being lucid in your WL therefore being capable to experience life in it’s fulness?

Being lucid is not new to this world, it may be new to us but it’s not in general. And all those before us were lucid without technology and chemical substances which is only prove that we actually don’t need this.

In my opinion, use them if you want but they will never provide real results as the real knowledge can, or better say practice…

Good luck tough! :content:

Easy for someone with a natural gifted setup to say, its not some trick to make money off of, its actual Neuroscience that has been tested for about 2 decades now. its only considered fairly new because its only been available to the public for a little while now. Of course this technology is much more effective using meditation and mind training, but some people need an extra push to get results. this device is actually FDA approved for use in clinics across the United States for use treating severe depression with very positive results.

Not actually the same device but a device made after it for clinical use. you can find it by searching Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation on google.

I get that, but that’s also the problem of the modern community. We just become so depended on technology that when technology fails - we fail. It’s really like that. I mean don’t get me wrong, I’m a huge tech fan. But I draw a line when it comes to dreams. Because it is old knowledge as humans are and there is no need for creating situations where I’m gonna get depended on something else rather on myself.

Like I said and I’m standing behind that, I am for experimentation - ultimately it’s the key. But learning how to become aware is also a key to lucid dreaming and no device, technology or something third can substitute your aware mind/unaware mind and make you aware.

Why I’m saying this is because LD’ing is a skill and it can be learned. You don’t need technology for it like you need for browsing the web or playing games or editing photos. All you need is dedication, patience and motivation. Like I said, technology tends to fail and if you are completely depended on technology and you might think you are not but you can throw your smartphone away for the week and see how much you are or aren’t depended on technology and sadly that could happen with dream aiding technology too. It happens slowly but when it does it tends to surprise us very much!

So why rather depend on something or someone else then yourself?! :uh:

I understand where your comming from and its true that we shouldnt depend so fully on technology, but that doesnt mean we should shun the only piece of technology that could actually make a difference on the overall consciousness of the planet. I got stuck with the mindset of dreaming very rarely and my imagination doesnt work on pictures unless i try really hard, and i have very high common sense, and instincts, but not the mind power to back it up, which is why i started meditating about 2 and a half years ago. but even with my meditation about every other day, i have only made the smallest difference in the way my mind works, sure if i keep at it i would probably get there in like 2-3 more years but after just 2 uses of this piece of technology i feel like my mind is finally going back to the freedom i felt about 11 years ago when i was 9. Though this isnt a substitute for meditation, its a powerful tool to enhance it for those who are in a hard situation to change, because it helps to take down the walls that we build around our selves that hold us back. I do understand how bad of a situation the planet is in with the spiritual side of society killed off by those who felt they needed power over everyone for no reason but greed, which is easier to accomplish if nobody awakens within them selves to the higher truths, and just stays sheep that says baaaa whenever the leader says something. I was drawn to this device because i want to awaken more than anything so i can help others to as well.

What was different back then when you was 9?! Did you had this technology back then?! :content:

No back then i didnt have all the subconscious blocks keeping me from being able to function normally. Love and loss caused emotions to cause something to “break” and i completely shut down to the point of not even being able to think anymore, i couldnt even carry on a conversation cause it wasnt possible to think anymore. i just stopped caring eventually i realized i was blank and its taken me all the time iv been meditating to fix what was broken, iv finally reached where i once was before being fragmented and because i went through this i understand how hard it is for some to change, so i want to open my mind so i have the knowledge to make a difference for those who need the help. I still have a long ways to go in developing my mind, but this technology will be of great help in my goal.
Iv always been able to feel the wounds of others i meet and its always frustrated me that iv lacked whats necessary to help them understand what they need to help themselves, having great compassion does nothing for me without a strong mind.

I do understand that life can screw you in more then imaginable ways but at the end of the day your earlier years when we were just children with no worries and bad thoughts again prove us that if we get back to that mind state things can be like they were.

It was you and it is you, you only need to find that in yourself again and meditation is probably the best way…

Good luck! :content:

I just bought the Shakti 8 coils system and will give it a try this week for the first time.I hope it will enhance my LD and OOBE skills because they are Rock Bottom at the moment :cry: .I had a few successes with WBTB techniques in the past but they were vivid dreams for the most part.I have been experimenting with anticholinesterase substances like Galantamine and Huperzine A, but the problem was and remain the focus.Binaural beats have no effects on me.When i heard and read about the ‘god helmet’ i thought “this is the OOBE and LD device i am looking for :smile:” .Unlike other users i intend to follow the protocol with this technology,i never do drugs (no offense Azurescen :wink: ) and rarely drink, these in my opinion can geopardize the results of the experiment.As for the placebo effect,at age 43 i know myself pretty well and self-delusion is unlikely but however possible (no one is perfect :content: ).I have bought a gauss meter (gauss master) to make sure the coils are working properly right off the bat,nothing would be more annoying than not knowing if the thing actually work once on my head! Anyway,i’m a little disappointed by the fact that there are so few people willing to give it a go and share their experiences and advices however,the product is a little bit pricey and not at everyone’s financial reach :cry: .Farewell ,i hope i have many good things to tell about it in the coming weeks/months :happy: .

Yesterday i received my much anticipated 8 coil Shakti system .Inside the box i found a baseball cap with velcro patches on corresponding brain parts location (temporal lobes,frontal lobes,parietal lobes and the temporal frontal area) a set of velcro bands , 4 spare + coils , a logitech usb sound card , spare parts , the Shakti software and a ‘getting started note’.I took the time to read both the note and most of everything on the shakti software.I must say that i found the interface of the Shaki software less than intuitive and user non-friendly ( Example: I would have much appreciated a diagram that shows the right place to put each coil R+,R-,L+,L- on the helmet accompany each session, rather than looking for it elsewhere in the software ) .After a while reading the software i decided to give it a go with a twenty minutes session , it was late already ,around 10pm , and i was tired . Twenty minutes sessions are test sessions for each part of the brain , ten minutes on each side of the head on the specific part with a given signal to see how it reacts.The signals are : Emotional (Amygdala),Meditative and cognitive (Hippocampus),Emotional and cognitive (Feelings and thoughts),Emotional and cognitive (Stereo),Body-related (Caudate),The pleasure center (Septum).I did ten minutes of Amygdala signal on each temporal lobe for a first test session starting with the right side and i must say i was a little nervous at first (what if a panic attack or even worse ,a temporal lobe seizure is triggered ?) remember : use at your own risk! According to the Shakti software, Amygdala “supports opposite emotions on the two sides of the brain” right supports negative emotions like fear and left good emotions (doesn’t specify wich good emotions though).Like i just said, i started with the Amygdala signal on the right temporal lobe alone it took me a minute to relax and let go :no expectations or worry.The signal is a pulse sent every 5 seconds or so and appear on the Shakti signal generator.It is noiseless and produce absolutely no physical sensations however i felt slightly startled at times on the right side (might be my imagination, time will say) while i felt nothing on the left side.After the session i went immediately to bed but couldn’t fall asleep for at least one hour despite the fact i was tired.While trying to fall asleep i could hear some music in my ears , the notes were distinct as if i had headphones on my head but the sound was very subtle and i am not sure if it is related to the Shakti session, or just me being tired.I will have to wait 72 hours for the next test session.

Yesterday i did my first full 30 mins one-phased feelgood session at around 8:30 pm.This is done by placing 4 coils (2 positives and 2 negatives) over the frontal lobes region of the helmet.For the first 5 minutes, i felt a headache was imminent on the front part of my head however,i didn’t get a headache and things went smoothly for the rest of the session.I went to bed at around 10 pm.I couldn’t fall asleep easily and the overall sleep was disturbed for that night.I could recall parts of a strange vivid dream from last night when i woke up this morning also.Today, my mood was not better than usual, however everything around me was perfect : The sun was shining , the temperature was neither too hot nor cold and people around me were happy in general :happy: .I had a mild headache from morning to evening but am not sure if it is due to Shakti at the moment.After a couple of Feelgood sessions , i’ll know if it is the underlying cause of my headache(s).Sunday i will do an altered state session and will attempt to do an OOBE.The last conscious OOBE i had was 20 years ago and was not done voluntarily,dozens of times i felt some vibrations however, every OOBE i ever had were not done voluntarily in spite of the fact i have tried many different techniques to achieve it :grrr: ).