The lucidity challenge - LC1, LC2 and LC3

This seems like a very good idea^^.
I’ll be happy to join.

Count me in, please. Maybe, I’ll have my first LD.

Task maker: ian1
1: onorm
2: TwoSticks
3: sefarina
4: KingMikeII
5: Magnus
6: SRV73
7:
8:
9:
10:

Edit: sefarina, you may post a dream even if you don’t complete the task, as long as you at least have lucid points. You may only earn lucid points from one dream a night, although you can get task points from multiple dreams, but only if you complete a different task each dream. You can also complete more than one task in the same dream and get points for each one.

Wonderful. Something else to do in my dreams. Count me in.

7: Wyvern
8:
9:
10:

why not, im down, good idea

8: TimeLess
9:
10:

so the task is flying to tahiti?

No. That was an example.

ill join!!! :tongue:

8: TimeLess
9:renshuden
10:

Woo! Just one more!

ok another question…
the game starts after ten people have signed up. what if the game starts but someone doesnt know because for some reason they havent checked if there are ten people signed up what happens then? Oh and also is there a specific time the game starts?

Yeah. Once everyone has signed up, I will PM everyone who has to tell them the game has officially started, and then wait until next time it is 4:00 PM, then assign the task.

Hey, Count me in :content: . should be fun

1: onorm) 0 points
2: TwoSticks) 0 points
3: astraea) 0 points
4: KingMikeII) 0 points
5: Magnus) 0 points
6: SRV73) 0 points
7: Wyvern) 0 points
8: TimeLess) 0 points
9: renshuden) 0 points
10: -=JaSoN=-) 0 points

Well, that’s everyone. I will post the task at 4:00 PM PST today.

If you miss the last sign up (BY ONE!!! argh) can you have different people sign up for a different task…(like every month or something…) maybe,perhaps,hopefully… :content: batseyelids

1: onorm) 0 points
2: TwoSticks) 0 points
3: astraea) 0 points
4: KingMikeII) 0 points
5: Magnus) 0 points
6: SRV73) 0 points
7: Wyvern) 0 points
8: TimeLess) 0 points
9: renshuden) 0 points
10: -=JaSoN=-) 0 points

Okay. Time for us to begin.

I will start off with something easy. Your first task is to find something with text on it, and memorize what it says, then post it here after waking up. Try to remember at least a sentence of the text.
Read the text, but forget what it says = 5 points
Read the text and remember the basic idea of what it says, but not word-for-word = 20 points
Remember word-for-word less than a sentence = 25 points
Remember word-for-word a sentence or more = 30 points

The text can be on anything, from a book, to a news paper, to a roadsign, to anything else. This shouldn’t be too hard to find.

Good luck!

:wink: done and done . what time have you got now bro?

Wait. What? You say you’ve already done the task? But it isn’t even the next day yet! And even if you did do it, you would have to actually post the dream in this thread.

Edit: Oops. Just read your PM. Well, timezones seem to present a problem. I still need to think of how we can figure this out.

no i havent done it yet, done and done is slang term here for ummm… too easy like its already done… does that make sense.