Decreased Concentration
Dizziness
Confusion
Hand Tremors
Irritability
Memory Lapses
Slowed Reaction Time
Slurred speech
DEFINITELY nonsensical speech (my friend who was on the computer with me got REALLY annoyed)
Wikipedia didn’t mention one but I was practically deaf. My friend less than 2 yards away from me had to walk up to me and yell into my ear what he wanted to say. Even then I forgot it after a moment.

i can agree that tiredness causes your sensitivity to sound to decrease. it isnt suprising seen as though your response to all other sensory information also decreases.

The past week has been pretty bad with regards to sleep for me. Infact I diddnt even know what day it was untill I checked there.

First day I was up all night with a horrible fever. Next day I stayed up all night at a party. Next day I couldent sleep cause the guys house was so stuffy so I gave up trying.

Yesterday I got a little sleep, I was kept awake beacause of my cold which is making my eyes and nose hurt.

Couple that with the fact I havent had a decent meal during all of this (kitchens getting fixed) and I am one tired guy.

Around 22 hours is probably the maximum for me.

153 hours, and I don’t recommend it to anyone.

I was doing it for charity, trying to stay up a whole week. I remember one of the guys, who were taking it in shifts to make sure I didn’t fall asleep, grabbed my shoulder and he said to me

“What are you doing, mate?”

I explained that I was catching the feathers that were falling out of the ceiling, he told me to go to sleep. I asked if I had gone a week and his exact words were

“Mate, f*** the starving children, you’ve gone mental! GO TO SLEEP!”

Apparently after he said that I just smiled at him and collapsed.

so yeah, don’t do it.

Raised £800 though!

i’ve gone over a week… It didn’t end well…

nuff said :smile:

: falls off chair :

Funny you should say that because that’s exactly what I did!

:tongue:

About 2 days, at most.

I’ve gone this entire weekend with out sleep, uuurrgghh.

Only staying up for wg.

I went a whole 36 hours :razz: lol

I’ve been awake in 23 and a half hours!
I slept in a tent. There were too much people in that tent, and didn’t sleep so good that night. I Had someone’s foot in my back.
I get a headache everytime I think of it … Bad memories!

I’ve done about 36 several times but never really wanted to try longer. I get really cynical when I go for long periods without sleep and I have so far FORCED myself to sleep after the 36 hour mark so that I can get stuff done. I’m positive that if I had to I could last at least 36 hours longer, as I’m usually not even sleepy hence I had to force myself to go to sleep.

I have been a awake for +/- 26 hours. I felt like I was drunk. In the morning it felt like it was evening. I had to laugh all the time and world felt like a dream.

Lately I was awake for 22 hours. Soon I’ll try to break that record by staying awake for 30/40 hours. :happy:

During the school year, I sometimes end up going up to something like 36 on some days.

I was talking to my friend at work today. He was off yesterday, so stayed up from sunday after work until yesterday afternoon. 28 hours total.

I told him I would beat that on thursday/friday :tongue: (I’m off on friday) So I just won’t go to bed thursday night. I’m sure I can do it. I can also sleep in saturday morning, I don’t work till 12:30 :razz:

This will break my last record of about 19/20 hours :tongue:

I think that the maximum amount of time i’ve stayed awake was about 30 hours, i couldnt sleep and it was a few days after christmas so i spent the night listening to the radio on my mp4, aswell as reading stuff on it. When i went into town with my mum the next day, i felt really spaced out and it was kinda weird, almost like i wasn’t actually there.

the maximum number is about 30-31 hours it was an after school lock in and i went to school that day and was up about 6 in the morning and stayed up all night at the school then went the next day due to not being a graduate and didn’t sleep till about 9 in the morning. so it was crazy started speaking all sort of gibberrish and wasn’t making any sense what so ever.