Instant Lucidity (works for me)

That is nearly exactly what I try to do, but it never works for me. My problem is always visualizing the image but I use ridiculously complex images… I’ll try that tonight!

My Girlfriend does it that way every night. She only dreams LD’s not normal dreams. So it is possible and a very good method to become lucid i guess.

I’ll try tonight anyway!

Yay you think my idea is good! :thumbs:

It seems simple… Which is good… There’s been successfull cases… Also good… Might give it a try.

Hmm, sounds good to me. I wish there was an easier way to get lucid though.

Cool. I’ll try it out, who knows… might work for me too.

hmm. Takes me ages to get to sleep. :sad: Ill get pretty board if I do this.

I’m with Peachy. It takes me forever to sleep. My mind usualy drifts to what I did during the day when I try things like this.

I’m gonna try this. Sounds pretty easy!

I tried this this morning and it actually started working. It helps walking straight into a lucid dream. If my girlfriend would’nt have woken me up I would still be dreaming right now :smile:

I’ll keep looking in to this…

Is this when you go to sleep at the normal time? or do you wake up after a while and then do it?

Normal time

well, i got nothing better to do

This + Melatonin = YAY For me?

find out on the next explosive episode of my DJ

I don’t understand what you’re meant to image. You say dots but could you be a more specific on this part? You say it becomes clear and you’re in a LD, So the dots become clear and you then become lucid. And this is normal Time? :eh:

well you could use anything that does not require a lot of thought but you could set your mind to. :wiske:

Could you give me an example? and what to do exactly.

So I imagine a picture, Say a car. It moves, I keep thinking of this until the image seems real and i’m then lucid?

That is how I do it… It works for me about 90% of the time… great method.
Mine I get sleepy and relaxed. Close my eyes when I start seeing the HI I know I’m getting close.
I had a short LD earlier today doing this.

Its been a while since my last LD so I’ll definitely try this one

First if you think that you are about to sleep ur SC will not let you fall asleep and you could use that if it works for you as long as you do not think about it too much.
I like to use stick figures in a line waiting to enter a cube. They enter the cube and come out the other side and get back on line. Some of the figures are blue some are green. The blue figures are cutting the line to the front until no greens go though.

Ya I no I’m weird. :angry: :mrgreen_hat:

also, since this will be the first lucid of the night (not even REM) It wouldn’t be very vivid, and you wouldn’t remember it…