Whats your favorite Power ?

Favorite power ? we have a thread about which Ld Powers the members have archived but not what theyr favorite is …so TADAA here ya go ! :smile:

Do I need to have a dream about the power?

If so, Flying is my only one.
Perhaps even like 6th sense of knowing what will happen next.

Now powers I want to have, Warp time and space seleticly (Make some people grow older or fix a broken car or even make everything within a mile go 60 years in the future and such)

Transformation, it would be great for spying on someone :smile:

Telekinesis , you miss the usefullness, don’t throw around cars. Just pull the person brain stem until it snaps. Sensitive you know :razz:

Enhanced thinking, It would be nice to be able to solve and explain things faster than normal. Like a brain working twice as fast.

Relife, (Warping time may work but it won’t let me relive memories) ABility to pull up any memories I have and relive them as a third person outsider.

So that is what I am going to work on.

Telekensis and Flying.

Creating music.

Yeah, creating music in dreams is brilliant. As is flying.

Flying is definitely best :cool:

Flying on self-created music in the beatiful sky? :content:

transforming

hands down

i have yet to perfect it or accomplish it but it’s still my favorite

Transformation.

That, and being able to swim PERFECTLY.

Transforming and Telekinesis. I like both of them. :peek:

Teleporting without that damn door :happy: and producing a magical tree that drops money :happy: that i throw and DC who then hug me for giving them money :happy:

Mine is flying (i dont have often the high enaug lucidty and clearness to do more) :sad:

Tricky question, but I’d have to say either flying, spawning or telekinesis

Transforming :content:

It would be transforming… :tongue:

I don’t have to have LDs to know it…

Magic!

Telekinesis :razz: can have lot of fun with it

If i had an LD it would probably be stopping time, invisitbility, flying and transforming

I love the power of making everything and everyone do as I wish. Yes I know, it’s a dream - Of course they do as I wish :happy: But I feel that if I make it a “Power”, then it is much easier to succeed with.

Time travel. :smile: