Let's Teleport!?

well I got lucid on saturday and decided to teleport. I just closed my eyes and I teleported. :tongue:

i do this:

close my “eyes” (my dream eyes). I see black. I concentrate hard on wherever i want to be, and open up again.

worked for me so far

I never tele myself anywhere, I teleport my destination to me. Ok that sound weird so I’ll explain…I just create the destination I want around me.

I’m interested in doors though; one of my aims for the next time I have a LD is to make a door that leads to multiple rooms in a DC’s house.

Use this little device:

It might actually work! :content:

Well I did that once, and when I opened my eyes again I was woken up =(

???

try sitting down and crossing your legs then blink once then you will be there :peek:or try chanting :wink:

For those who don’t know and didn’t get the meaning, the image is of the Teleport device from Worms :happy:

I’ve used this method twice now to teleport. I let myself fall backwards through the floor and find myself right-side up in an empty black void (with an endless floor) I then think of where I want to go and then give the ground a sharp tap with my foot and then I reappear at my destination. :content:

That sounds like a cool (and good) way of teleporting Mecha.

Thanks for explaining. :smile: I already wondered if someone wouldn’t understand. :tongue:

I haven’t had much success with teleporting yet. :sad: I just had an LD and it was the most stable one I’ve had yet (most control as well), but I tried making a portal as well as walking through a door and they both didn’t work. I just walked into the outside, and I made an idiot of myself when I tried to bring up a portal by throwing my arms up and yelling really loudly. I just said “screw it” and started to fly instead, but that takes too long. I was woken up by my brother when I wasn’t even halfway there!

I think I shall try Hapexamendios’ method or Mecha’s method when I’m dreaming again if I have an LD. Now I just have to get sleepy again! My brother threw me wide awake when he came into the room yelling. :cry:

lol i just had a FLD and I teleported the wierdest way…i choped a cut into the air…then i opened it and went in it.the I was when I wanted to be.

there’s another way but I cant do it,and when I dreamed of it,it wasnt a LD. first i simply closed my eyes and enter a went in a void where i was floating.then i close my eyes and opened them back.then i was at my destination

Oh, I read a book (Can’t recall the name right now) in which a guy used a special knife to cut open shortcuts to different places and dimensions.

Ive seen games that do the same thing. And some games were they use there hand to rip a portal to your destination.

I thought we were talking about how people actually teleport in LD’s. :tongue:

Here is a technique I didn’t see here. I used it twice or thrice. It’s teleportation at sight. When I see a distant place where I want to go, I focus on it and sort of zoom in. The problem with this technique is, you can only teleport to places that you already can see in your dream. :neutral:

My most interesting example was when I teleported above clouds ( I had altitude problems when I wanted to fly high ).

You should try using a stargate to teleport :razz:

Did you actually use one in a LD?

judt today yes. I teleported my house, To realise my brother was digging in the couch. And thats when i woke up