Changing Gender

I had a LD last night. I was at work :grrr: ( It really sux when you dream of work ) and I noticed things weren’t right. There was nothing there it was empty. Anyway I thought this strange and did my reality check ( which is bitting my lip ) and found i was dreaming :cool_laugh: This guy that i work with was hanging around and i don’t like him hes a F%@# wit and so I thought I would try and change him in to someone else. I focus’d on my hand and focus’d my hand like a Jedi using the force on him and started changing him in to this hot chick. First his face then hair then body :nodnodwinkwink: . I watched as he morfed in to a she. But this took a lot of concentration and I could feel myself losing lucidty :sigh: but wanted to see the end product and pushed on lost lucidty :cry: and the dream changed. I know that it wasn’t me that changed but still thats pretty cool :thumbs: :cool:

I once had a dream I was a woman, it was… interesting to say the least. But I prefer being a guy :razz:.

I have never changed gender in a ND or LD, as I know. I remember I allways wanted to do that when I was a little child :tongue:
I wonder how I would look like, if I was a guy …

Since this topic has moved on to discussing both normal and lucid dreams, I moved it into here. :cool:

I was a female once. It can become quite disgusting if you don’t do it on purpose. Otherwise it can be fun.

I’ve never changed gender before, but I did hear tell of a person at the PureZC forum (which, incidentally, I am a part of - it’s really nice) who had a dream that the genders of everyone he knew were changed, so he was a girl and had a boyfriend, his mother was his father, his father was his mother… There is one quote I remember from the post:

…Or something like that. It was interesting.

nope but i ave always want \ed to.i wonder what i look like as a girl.

I was a boy in my nightmare I had this night!

I was sexy as a guy. I was thin, but not too thin. I didn’t see my face, because there was no mirrors -.- But I have a feeling it was cute.
I had black jeans, and black a shirt… The jeans wasn’t too tight or too big, either.
As a guy, I couldn’t really dress myself. It was too much black. But the shirt gave me a nice shape - but really, I don’t like guys who can dress themselves so nice as in this dream.

Since it was a nightmare, and I was scared of the psycho people with each chainsaw, it wasn’t much more fun being a boy.

Hahaha I’ve changed into a girl several times now. I remember specially once when I was a sword-fighting girl. It was pretty nice.

Once, in a semi-lucid LD I had been changed into a girl, and was being stalked by a creepy guy o_o

Other time, in an ND, I changed into a girl and my first thought was to grope myself :razz:

:yes: i was very attractive as a women (multiple times over :lol:)

In ND s I usually unintentionally start out as a different genderd character form a game or tv show. I have gotten used to it by now but in an LD I would still be freaked out. :woah:

If I’m of a different sex, I never notice until I wake up…

But I never truly know, I just FEEL like I’m a guy in my dreams.

A few nights ago I dreamt that I was a guy. I still felt the same I just looked like a guy…and I had a girlfriend…

most of the time (save one) where i am the opposite gender it comes very naturally, since in the dream there were FMs that it was as it is supposed to be

So most of the time it’s like “right, i’m a girl, no problem there” so i don’t even think about how it feels

Yea I dont really realise I am a guy until I wake up. It just seems normal. It was kinda odd though (and I should have realised I was dreaming) because I was standing in a empty bath with my clothes on.

:lol: i remember the two times i actually noticed

the first time i was overjoyed, actually, although i didn’t get lucid

and the second time i was creeped the hell out because i started off a guy and then transformed. A common reaction, i would guess

Yes, I did this two nights ago actually, I hated it so I changed into a gorilla and started ripping people apart.

I’ve never been able to in lucid dreams, only animals. It has happened in normal dreams though.

I once became lucid when I realized I was of the opposite gender. I decided to stay that way through the dream since I didn’t feel too different and it was something else to do in a dream.

I never quite got over it. I remember having a dream when I was younger. In the dream, I woke up (in the dream) as a girl. I groggily went into the bathroom, knowing something was unusual the whole time. I stared at myself in the mirror for about ten seconds.

Then I woke up (in real life) in the same position and circumstances as the dream, except I was myself again. But I still had the feeling of being a girl from the dream. It has haunted me ever since.

I’ve never really felt like a guy after that dream. I’ve always had that “girl feeling” (for lack of better words) stuck somewhere in my mind. Eventually I just accepted that I had a unique experience, and that I would always view things from a more ambigendered standpoint.

Even now I can instantly pull up the concept of that dream in my mind. It’s one of the only dreams I’ve ever had that I have complete recollection of in waking life. Interestingly enough, the only other dreams that I have that kind of detail of (without consulting my journal) all involve me waking up into a dream, usually as a dragon :woo:

Although it’s a little more difficult to bring the dragon feeling back. It’s a little further removed from normal experience than a change in gender…

Maybe you were a girl in a past life.