Dreams about sex,kissing...yup part II

They’re not a burden. Like I said, I very rarely get to have a complete one.

oh, well, I guess I can’t have them either way. :sad: I can’t wait until I do have some lucid sex though! I will probably get too excited and wake up immediately. From what everyone has said, that is generally what will happen unless you have more experience.

I got very close to dream sex this night. Unfortunately I wasn’t lucid and the guy and I remembered that we didn’t have any condoms… I guess if I was lucid I’d tell him it doesn’t matter anyway, but it was just a ND, so we didn’t have sex then. Instead we were just kissing, hugging, touching eachother and it was so great and it felt so real!

sounds really good! I can’t wait till I have some nice dreams like that!

Well, great sex doesn’t require that part! I’m quite embarassed that I
have to be the first to post in the new topic… thanks a lot for making me look like I’m a sex addict! :wink:

No LD sex yet - but the few ND with sex i have had have been memorable. I particularly remember a dream i had when i was young enough to not know how anything feels or works (cough). i don’t even know if i knew anythgn about how girls look down there, but it did not stop me anyway :smile:

The dream was about me and a girl on a raft or boat drifting down a river in a warm jungle. I think it was triggered by a story where a boy nearly got off with a girl in the jungle (guess my brain changed that detail about nearly hehe). The boat turned into an inflatable matress as we were at it. It feelt weird in a very good way. Perhaps i’ll be able to recreate it in an LD sometime :tongue:

FINALLY!! Last night I had the most kick ass sex with 2 chicks at the same time. Sorry to rub it in, because like I said, normally I can’t ever stay asleep during this. This is just to say don’t give up invisigoth! :grin:

I always seem to wake up if i have sex in a dream. Tonight it was a little different. The girl walked away, she said she had to do something else that was more important :cry: . I tried to convince her to stay, but she didn’t. Usually it’s the other way around, they want to have sex and i want to continue to do whatever i was doing.

Are you sure it wasn’t a shared dream and she was busy with her lucid goal list. :tongue: ?

lol didn’t think about that. Might just be, if it was i wonder who the girl was? I have never seen her before. Maybe she’s from this forum. She had quite short and dark hair.

JaRoD

Try and stabilize your dreams as soon as you become lucid. Then remember that this is your dream. Finally when you interact with DC really believe that DC will do what you tell them. Also, keep in mind that if you close your eyes during a LD you may wake up. Don’t worry you dream control will improve in time. Just takes practice. Keep in mind that you have to fully expect that things will happen and they will.

I have tried to stabilize my dreams but for me the dreams are usually quite short so i only seem to get a few more seconds if i do it. Tonight i even tried lucidity*1000 when the dream had went totally black and i did get about 10 sec more of lucidity and it was more real, but i woke up anyway. And if i try to have sex i usually get maybe 2-3 sec before i wake up.

Have you tried rubbing your hands tougher, or flying. I find that both of these will stabilize my dreams. Also, try not to get to excited about the LD when you become lucid. Everyone has this problem when they first start to have LD s. Don’t worry it will improve in time an your LD s will get longer and you will have more controll. I have also found that putting my hand through a wall will help stabilize things.

Try to make a mirror appear and stare into your own eyes. I did this once (haven’t thought to do so since) and it brought me back to complete lucidity. I think if it works, it could by psycosomatic (?is that the right word?) because as you all know the eyes are the only ?muscle? that can move when dreaming. Excluding sleepwalking, of course.

I don’t think I get exited when I get lucid. Except for my first one, in that one I looked like this :biggrin: . But after that I have been able to stay calm. Tonight I did manage to have sex in a ND without waking up. I walked into a room and found a couple having sex and suddenly I was there having sex :cool_laugh: . It was quite short but I didn’t wake up, the dream even continued for a while after.

i guess this is the thread to post this question, i don’t think i asked this before, but is anybody else super sexually sensitive in their dreams ???

example, this morning i had a dream where i was an assassin and assigned to kill bruce wayne who was having a 4 person orgy on top of a mountain plateau. i killed some dude and the one who i thought was bruce wayne, became lucid, and decided i might as well help myself to bruce wayne’s girl

everything was cool until i moved my hand south of the border and then i ejaculated and woke up. yes, i said i ejaculated when i moved my HAND south of the border. i think it’s been like that in my dreams as far as i can remember, and if i do actually have sex, i usually ejaculate and wake up like 0.3 seconds after penetration. i can last a lot longer than 0.3 second in WL. in a couple NDs i have lasted longer, but usually it’s the same 0.3 second reaction if my hand or other body part wanders below the equator

i feel like that guy from american pie :help: :confused: :content:

LOL @ american pie! I know what yopu mean! :grin:

just the next time that hapens tell urself you wont go all the way.

focus all ur attention on NOT ejaculating.

i usually am :bored:

Stop the cultivation excercises…

telling me to stop cultivation exercises is like telling me to stop eating food at this point, so i’m afraid i’m going to have to continue :tongue:

besides, i’m not really convinced the cultivation exercises are what sensitized me so much in my dreams (though i won’t rule it out as a factor) i’ve had NDs like of this nature before i even heard of sexual energy cultivation or LDing for that matter