Collective consciousness - Mind Games - the Laboratory

Today is the day!
:beer:
In 3 hours and 22 minutes, we will all concentrate on the secret “colored image” that I have emailed or PMed to you all.

It’s still not too late, if you want to help. Send me a PM or email from the links below my post. Good-luck and take-care!

Set you alarms, don’t forget! :thumbs:

So, 2 hours 6 mins. I assume eric-the-ded is asleep atm. He knows its today right?

He will have to take a nap. For him, it will be at noon. (san diego, GMT-8:00). Take a nap eric! :wink:

He said earlier in the thread that he goes to bed around 06:00 his time so hopefully he doesn’t have to get up “early” before 12:00. :smile:

Hah hah, yeah, he sounds like a San Diegan :content:

Alright! Time is up! Where is eric the ded?

I’m not sure. I wonder if this would affect results. I guess we’ll find out. :smile:

So time is up. That was fun. I tried to plan on lying in bed to concentrate on the STILL secret “colored image,” but I was just minutes from home driving my car. So my brother and I had fun making up crazy rhymes and tunes to send out our vibe to Eric-the-ded. :cool: I hope it worked.

I hope we hear from Eric-the-ded soon, but not until Sunday. Or at least until he gets a full nights sleep after this experiment. Maybe our intentions will affect his dreamstate and maybe incorporate this colored shape into his dream.

I’m currently working on an URL to all 5 shapes, to help eric-the-ded imagine … or recall … the images we seen.

I’ll post it soon tonight.
Take-care! :wink:

Should we get a head count for who tried to project?

I quietly meditated/introspected, thinking casually about the shape,it’s colour and eric(and what direction he was from me) for about 10-15min. My alarm went off at 1min to 20:00 GMT.Staring at the image I thought “See this Eric/See this eric-the-ded in California”, meanwhile visualizing what might form the coloured shape in a dream.

I guess we wait til sometime after this tommorrow. Eric hasn’t posted in a while, hopefully he still peeks in and will see this.

:alien:

bad news guys.
my sleep schedule was totally thrown off today.
there was a birthday party today that nobody told me about until the last minute.
so i won’t sleep until later.
probably around more normal sleeping hours… say about :cool_raz:M pacific.

i did feel a little buzzy around noon-ish.
but it was probably because i was thinking about people trying to contact my brain.

and yes i do skim the forums once or twice a day.
i just don’t post much.
i never remember my dreams so i never have anything interesting to post.
let’s hope that changes after i sleep next.

Hey??? I did happen not to surf into this forum on Saturday, so I missed the entire experiment :grrr: And Saturday was the first day in a long time that I didn’t look into this forum. Damn… :sad: Next time you set up a time, make sure it is several days between today and the date, so people can get enough time to get to know the time!

That’s a drag Lucidity, DreamAddict posted the time for the experiment about a half hour after your last post. :sad:

There’s nothing to say we can’t do it again real soon. Not really a lot of prep required, just four minutes and a picture. Also next time lets have the target aware of the proceedings and asleep. :smile:

:alien:

:sad: I’m sorry Lucidity. Better luck next time. I suggest using the “Notify me when a reply is posted” feature of the forum. When you post or reply to a message, you get the option of checking a box for “Notify me when a reply is posted.” And if you have provided the forum with your current email address, then you should get an email when the thread gets a reply.

LucidityX1000, I will remember your suggestion though, and try to give more time between the appointment and the announcment of the appointment. :thumbs:

Good-idea, and I think it would be best to have the target schedule their own date/time.

[color=red]Eric-the-ded[/color], here is a link to all 32 of our colored shapes. MindGames
Can you guess which 1 we were projecting to you? :eh:

and a PS to anyone who missed out on our first trial run of MindGames. This first experiment was just a test and a bit unorganized. Don’t feel left out, or disappointed. Many more mind games will follow. More official mindgames are coming up.

well… i was completely out of it on saturday.
so all i can do is guess and pick wich ever one i’m drawn to.
trouble is… i was drawn to two of em.
prepare to be disappointed.

i picked the orange circle.
the other would’ve been the orange waves but i opted for the circle.
was i close?.. was i at least in the ballpark?

Errrgh! wrong. It was Green waves, so you were close on your second guess.

I think we mades some big mistakes in our timing, maybe our next mindgame will be scheduled better. Or not so close to a summer holiday … :wink: :beer:

I think maybe after the summer vecation should work grate since then must of us sleep at set times. Never give up after one try, thats just not human.

I also missed the experiment (my projecting part of it) but I did follow through with the idea I yabbered on about on the first page of thi thread.

You can catch my handy work at

mysite.freeserve.com/LucidCrossr … mepage.htm

¦¬)

I’m tired took me all weekend (well most of it)

Let’s start a new thread on the second try.

i knew i should’ve picked the waves.
but i was stuck with the orange.
i just kept thinking “it’s gotta be orange.”

here’s a tip for the next guinea pig.
never play video games all day before the experiment.
specifically games in the puzzle genre.
i think playing bust-a-move all day screwed me up.
oops.

now i’ll demonstrate my amazing 3d program identification powers on Pantalimon’s 3d art.
i see poser figures in bryce scenes.
am i right?
i know it’s poser, but the bryce stuff could be something else.

Yes Poser and Bryce is the only way to do that in 2 days I will get stuck into it properly with lightwave and my own illustration skills but at the moment I don’t have time. :neutral:

Thanks to everyone for their interest and participation. :grin: :thumbs:

Eric-the-ded may have failed to give us the correct answer … but with everyone’s interest and suggestions we have been very successful in creating a laboratory for our experiments. :partying_face: Hooray! so lets celebrate anyways. :beer:

I’ve been enjoying every minute of this heat-wave summer , but I hope to plan MindGames #2 any week now once I get time. :smile:

Our MindGame #1 is now offically over and locked. If you have any questions or suggestions email or PM me at the links below.