LD4all Quest 20: Cosmic Moon: Explore your subconscious

well i think i misworded that

See i don’t want to influence what happens by planning it out and expecting anything, or else it wouldn’t be a true reflection and just be whatever i wanted it to be.

Wow. This sounds like a brilliant idea. :content:

And about the discussion, I think you mosly cannot predict what the results will be. If you get them though, you can say pretty good if you think them to be true or not but you couldn’t think of it before. So doing this is indeed of use.

I think your subconcious is sort of like Colin Mochre as the director in the Whose Line Games. It’s a random thing, really…

I dunno…

That’s the best analogy I can think of. I feel it just hits things at you while you sleep, and stuff.

"Hollywood Director: Three performers improvise a scene provided by the host. The fourth performer, the “director”, played by Colin Mochrie, interrupts periodically to provide new styles to be used in the scene, such as “Do it like a 1950s musical.” Other common suggestions include, “Do the entire scene backwards.”

They did something like this in a Red Dwarf episode called “Terrorform”. Mirroring the episode, one might want to create a planet which mirrors your phyche.

Hmm… I think I would map out my subconscious like a world, while talking to all my inner forms (e.g. inner child, parent, cynic…), that is, if I get a lucid dream. Which I will.

Quest complete. I created a door in a rock, which was going to lead to my subconscious domain. I stepped through (okay, crawled through actually, the gate kept shrinking) and ended up in a field. It smelled like wet grass and there was a rainbow. It was early in the morning. I asked: “Hey, subconscious, are you there? It’s me, Maria.” And I woke up.

I’ll try it again sometime this month to see if I end up in the same place again.

congratulations tamara! What a beautiful dream. I love the image of the field with the rainbow :smile:

Yeah, it’s a nice dream indeed. :content: But what image? :eh:

Mental image? :smile:

I think I made the mistake of starting the quest late in the dream. I had already done many things before I started, there wasn’t much ‘dreamtime’ left. If I had started the quest earlier, perhaps I would have been able to explore more of the field. I recognised the field though, it’s near my house, I used to play there a lot when I was a kid.

I did the quest ^^
You can read my dream in my brand new dreamjournal :smile:
There is a link in my signature. I forgot a part of the dream :sad: The most interesting part. It’s like I’m not suposed to know :confused:
(The question could have been something like: What is there behind this life? I wanted to ask somethig like that. In my dream it all made sence.)

I rad it, it was nice. Now I understand you did the quest! :happy:

Well, with enough willpower and training, you can prolong your dream for very much time in this situations. So you was able to take much time taking the quest. :content: Thinking the dream would end soon probably made the dream to an end. :smile:

I’ve become pretty good at putting dreamtime into perspective, when I dream a WILD in the morning, I can usually tell what time it is in reallife. When I woke up that morning, I had been asleep for one hour and fifteen minutes, there simply wasn’t any REM-sleep left.

PasQuale, have you been spying on me or something? This is exactly what I’ve been trying for months. I’ve even planned out a “map” of it.

Nah, cannot be. :tongue: I´s probably because the subconsiousness is a popular place. :grin:

:ebil:

well good luck with the Quest then :happy:

You have planned out a map of your subconscious? will you use that in your LD? :smile:

Oh man! I’m doing this!

My subconscious is gonna be so messed up! :rofl:

Try a magic quest in your LD

i’m still… working on it.

I’m getting a little less patient. So instead of being nice to by SC i’ve constantly reminded it that i am just gonna go ahead and take over for a bit.

I’m sure we will reach an understanding.

But here’s a little message to IT!

IT takes 2 to have a conversation, Buddy!

Shape up! Chop chop, i don’t have all of eternity!

I’ve come extremely close twice. Once I woke up right as I was entering, once I lost all sight, and decided I couldn’t do it blindly.

my subconscious always appears to me in dreams, ND or LD as someone who doesn’t need anything from me. i find it difficult to engage this person in a conversation, because lots of stuff is going on , or people get in my face, or i think i’m in danger, or i really need to eat some chocolate. :grin:

anyway, i’ll keep a look out for this quiet guy, and see what happens.

-water buffalo reflexology