What is your IQ?

it was timed! and I didn’t realise! I ran out of time :cry:

Your age adjusted IQ score is 132 and the average score of all test takers is 100. ( :eek: lower than any I’ve taken before)

Your IQ score is the result of a formula based on the number of questions answered correctly on the test. This score has been further adjusted to account for the differences in capabilities among various age groups.

General statistics

Total number of questions: 30
Questions answered: 27
Questions not answered: 3
Questions answered correctly: 26
Questions answered incorrectly: 4
Percentage correct answers: 86 %

Your age adjusted IQ score is 132 and the average score for all test takers is 100.

Your Grade ** Gifted **

Well done! Your score was within three standard deviations of the mean score (top 2.27% of the population). Anyone with a general IQ this high is considered to be gifted. You have the ability to think critically, conceptualize ideas and form your own conclusions. Your ability to think in patterns and to produce order out of chaos enables you to handle complexities and see logic in everything. Needless to say you are self-aware of your abilities and have the brains for all known occupations. If you think of intelligence as the ability to adapt easily to new situations then you are at the top of the charts.

Strengths and weaknesses

Your highest score was in Pattern Recognition

Exceptional intelligence does not guarantee results – to achieve excellence you must fully understand your strengths and learn to maximize your efforts. Knowing your greatest intellectual strength may give you insight into how you can improve your learning process, work better with others, or become more self aware of your abilities. According to this test your pattern recognition skills are the most developed of all your intellectual capabilities - your capability to match and anticipate patterns is your biggest strength.

Your lowest score was in Mathematics

Weaknesses are the roadblocks we face when trying to achieve our goals. Awareness of your weaknesses allows you to predict problems and find solutions ahead of time, thereby alleviating future headaches. According to this test your mathematical skills are the most underdeveloped of all your intellectual capabilities - your capability to use numbers effectively and to reason well is your biggest weakness.

:eh: I easily got mathematics O level :tongue:

Level 141. Nice. :content:

Heh, this test is full of crap, as are all IQ tests. An intelligence tests needs to factor in all types of intelligence, and specific lifestyles/learning disabilities. This test gave me a score of “below average”, when tests more personalized to my lifestyle and experience all rated as being quite high.

For example, I’m useless at math of almost all sorts (to the point of being embarrassingly bad at even simple equations), but my language skills have always been far above the norm, and my ability to solve non-mathematical problems have been ranked fairly high as well.

The majority of questions in that test are mathematical, so of course I ranked poorly, being retarded in that area. (not “retarded” in a derogatory sense, but in the sense of being “far behind”.)

EDIT: Just saw this…

“According to this test your classification skills are the most underdeveloped of all your intellectual capabilities - your capability to discover the commonalities between words, pictures and objects is your biggest weakness.”

Hehe, they are joking, right? If the pictures they had me classify weren’t so abstract, they’d be singing a different tune. Again, the test is far too general to individual thought processes.

Full analytical report for Bruno

Please bookmark this page; it will be available online for two weeks. You may also print a copy of each section for your records.

General statistics

Questions answered: 30
Questions not answered: 0
Questions answered correctly: 27
Questions answered incorrectly: 3
Percentage correct answers: 90 %

Your age adjusted IQ score is 132 and the average score for all test takers is 100.

Your Grade ** Gifted **

Well done! Your score was within three standard deviations of the mean score (top 2.27% of the population). Anyone with a general IQ this high is considered to be gifted. You have the ability to think critically, conceptualize ideas and form your own conclusions. Your ability to think in patterns and to produce order out of chaos enables you to handle complexities and see logic in everything. Needless to say you are self-aware of your abilities and have the brains for all known occupations. If you think of intelligence as the ability to adapt easily to new situations then you are at the top of the charts.

Grade Statistics
Grade Range Percent
Genius >144 0.13%
Gifted 130-144 2.14%
Above average 115-129 13.59%
Higher average 100-114 34.13%
Lower average 85-99 34.13%
Below average 70-84 13.59%
Borderline low 55-69 2.14%
Low <55 0.13%

Strengths and weaknesses

Your highest score was in Spatial

Exceptional intelligence does not guarantee results – to achieve excellence you must fully understand your strengths and learn to maximize your efforts. Knowing your greatest intellectual strength may give you insight into how you can improve your learning process, work better with others, or become more self aware of your abilities. According to this test your spatial skills are the most developed of all your intellectual capabilities - your capability to manipulate 3-D objects in space is your biggest strength.

Your lowest score was in Pattern Recognition

Weaknesses are the roadblocks we face when trying to achieve our goals. Awareness of your weaknesses allows you to predict problems and find solutions ahead of time, thereby alleviating future headaches. According to this test your pattern recognition skills are the most underdeveloped of all your intellectual capabilities - your capability to match and anticipate patterns is your biggest weakness.

I fully agree with you i haven’t taken the test but i dislike the whole idea of IQ testing very much. Intelligence is a way to diffuse thing to be measured in numbers. Its like measuring your abilities to love on a similar scale… it just doesn’t work since you don’t really know what to compare with.

Its also a bit like measuring life experience in age, saying that a 45 yer old should be twice as wise as a 22 year old is just crap. Its what you do with the time that matters not how long it lasted. Its the same thing witch intelligence doesn’t matter how smart you are it only matters what you do or don’t do.

The last time I took an IQ test it was 153, but I was just out of 6th form. Now I wouldn’t be surprised to be much lower, my brain is rusty.

I must say I agree with that. Thirty questions are way to less too. For a real good IQ-test you mustn’t search the net, or pay for one.

ohh i took one like this about 2 years ago, got… 134? i don’t remember

it was fun, me and some friends all took turns doing it :content:

Gyah D: I am not smart in this test, I got 123 IQ on this test @__a
I am…above average? It said?
I have a stong Spatial sense…and weak in mathmatics? Strange, that’s one of my stronger school subjects @___a
I shouldn’t have rushed-- maybe I should’ve gone back and checked? XD Oh well

Everybody here is very very smart on this test :open_mouth:

Hooray! I got the lowest score so far :tongue:
(I challenge you all to beat my stupidity! ROAR!)

Offtopic: Have anybody heard abut that woman who weren’t allowed to keep her children becouse she scored to low on a IQ test? :eh:

I don’t trust any of these tests but as I remember I scored 120 last time.

General statistics

Questions answered correctly: 28
Questions answered incorrectly: 2
Percentage correct answers: 93 %

Your age adjusted IQ score is 135 and the average score for all test takers is 100.

Your Grade ** Gifted **

(…)

Strengths and weaknesses

Your highest score was in Verbal

Exceptional intelligence does not guarantee results – to achieve excellence you must fully understand your strengths and learn to maximize your efforts. Knowing your greatest intellectual strength may give you insight into how you can improve your learning process, work better with others, or become more self aware of your abilities. According to this test your verbal skills are the most developed of all your intellectual capabilities - your capability to use language effectively and to communicate well is your biggest strength.

Weaknesses are the roadblocks we face when trying to achieve our goals. Awareness of your weaknesses allows you to predict problems and find solutions ahead of time, thereby alleviating future headaches. According to this test your mathematical skills are the most underdeveloped of all your intellectual capabilities - your capability to use numbers effectively and to reason well is your biggest weakness.

Full analytical report for Kyle

Please bookmark this page; it will be available online for two weeks. You may also print a copy of each section for your records.

General statistics
Questions answered correctly: 24
Questions answered incorrectly: 6
Percentage correct answers: 80 %

Your age adjusted IQ score is 126 and the average score for all test takers is 100.

Your Grade ** Above Average **
Well done! Your score was above average and within two standard deviations of the mean score (top 85 to 97.73% of the population) Typically, people with scores in this range can see logic in their surroundings and perform very well academically. You like to conceptualize ideas and gather your own information which means that you have the brains to go far. You should be able to handle all academic challenges and if you think of intelligence as an ability to adapt adequately to new situations then you are heading in the right direction.

Standard Deviation: 15
The bell curve (also called a “normal curve” or “normal distribution”) is a graph that shows approximately how much of the population falls into each IQ range. In theory, if we tested everyone in the world with a traditional IQ test, most people would score in the “Average” range. A smaller number would score moderately below average and moderately above average. Very high and very low scores are rare.

The scores and percentiles above apply to tests that have a standard deviation of 15 points. The Stanford Binet Fourth Edition (Binet FE) has a standard deviation of 16 and the Wechsler scales (such as the WPPSI-R, the WISC-III, and the WAIS-III) have a standard deviation of 15. Therefore, for different scales the percentages may vary.
Click here to convert your score to the Cattell and Stanford-Binet scale.

Strengths and weaknesses

Your highest score was in General Knowledge

Exceptional intelligence does not guarantee results – to achieve excellence you must fully understand your strengths and learn to maximize your efforts. Knowing your greatest intellectual strength may give you insight into how you can improve your learning process, work better with others, or become more self aware of your abilities. According to this test your general knowledge skills are the most developed of all your intellectual capabilities - your knowledge of commonly known things such as important historical events and figures is your biggest strength.

How is this relevant to anything in real life? I don’t see how this can determine your intelligence or anything about you…

Yeah, I got “above average.”

I agree with MorMor and ShaggE. I’ve always feared IQ tests, thinking they’d reveal that I’m just not that smart. But you know what? It’s a load of crap. They don’t take into consideration enough about who you are and your frame of reference to give you a score that really indicates just how intelligent you are. While looking over the questions on this one, it is clear to me that one can easily study for such a test. All you have to do is take a few, and once you become used to the silly types of questions (what is this shape folded by these lines? what is this mixed-up word and what category does it fit into?), you’re bound to score better and better each time. Is this therefore that accurate? I don’t believe so. I think those aptitude tests one takes in school are far more helpful and tell you more about your strengths and weaknesses, and how those correspond to correct career placement.

Call me cynical and touchy on the subject, but I think it’s silly. I honestly don’t even see how something like “spatial relations” is a clear marker for intelligence.

Oh, and I give a “hooray” to painocus, who shared his results even though they were lower than this crazy group of “gifted” individuals. :tongue:

I haven’t done this test and I won’t do it. Even when there were IQ test shows on TV I didn’t want to watch them, even though my family wanted me to.

But I’ve been to another test about physics and engeneering stuff recently and there was a logic test beforehand.

In matter of logic and pattern recognition I got “about 160” in that test with 46/48 in less time than we were granted. But I don’t really care about such results. 160??? Isn’t this a bit too much?

160 is a lot… that is insanely much actually…unless you would be autistic or similar wich i think you are not.

Leo DaVinci was a 220 IQ

What the hell how can anyone know that? Or are you joking?

hehehe. I wanted to see what it says if I did terribly, and besides, I’m not in the mood to challenge myself with these types of questions. I know I’m an intelligent fellow, and I don’t need a stupid piece of paper to tell me what I am. I already know what I am, and I like what I see, hahaha. Besides, if I really was an idiot, would I be listening to Beethoven? hahaha. This is a test made by insecure people for insecure people.

Personalized IQ report for Racist Bastard !

Your age adjusted IQ score is 76 and the average score of all test takers is 100.
Your Grade:Below Average

You will benefit by becoming more self aware of your abilities and by fully understanding your strengths and weaknesses. While you are capable of critical thinking and effective communication you will need extra effort in your academic challenges. Adding to your scope of knowledge can be fun and will help you adapt to new situations.

General statistics

Total number of questions:30
Questions answered:30
Questions not answered:0
Questions answered correctly:7
Questions answered incorrectly:23
Percentage correct answers:23%

Please log onto your account from our home page in order to access your free report and the rest of the correct answers.