LD4all Quest 20: Cosmic Moon: Explore your subconscious

They did something like this in a Red Dwarf episode called “Terrorform”. Mirroring the episode, one might want to create a planet which mirrors your phyche.

Hmm… I think I would map out my subconscious like a world, while talking to all my inner forms (e.g. inner child, parent, cynic…), that is, if I get a lucid dream. Which I will.

Quest complete. I created a door in a rock, which was going to lead to my subconscious domain. I stepped through (okay, crawled through actually, the gate kept shrinking) and ended up in a field. It smelled like wet grass and there was a rainbow. It was early in the morning. I asked: “Hey, subconscious, are you there? It’s me, Maria.” And I woke up.

I’ll try it again sometime this month to see if I end up in the same place again.

congratulations tamara! What a beautiful dream. I love the image of the field with the rainbow :smile:

Yeah, it’s a nice dream indeed. :content: But what image? :eh:

Mental image? :smile:

I think I made the mistake of starting the quest late in the dream. I had already done many things before I started, there wasn’t much ‘dreamtime’ left. If I had started the quest earlier, perhaps I would have been able to explore more of the field. I recognised the field though, it’s near my house, I used to play there a lot when I was a kid.

I did the quest ^^
You can read my dream in my brand new dreamjournal :smile:
There is a link in my signature. I forgot a part of the dream :sad: The most interesting part. It’s like I’m not suposed to know :confused:
(The question could have been something like: What is there behind this life? I wanted to ask somethig like that. In my dream it all made sence.)

I rad it, it was nice. Now I understand you did the quest! :happy:

Well, with enough willpower and training, you can prolong your dream for very much time in this situations. So you was able to take much time taking the quest. :content: Thinking the dream would end soon probably made the dream to an end. :smile:

I’ve become pretty good at putting dreamtime into perspective, when I dream a WILD in the morning, I can usually tell what time it is in reallife. When I woke up that morning, I had been asleep for one hour and fifteen minutes, there simply wasn’t any REM-sleep left.

PasQuale, have you been spying on me or something? This is exactly what I’ve been trying for months. I’ve even planned out a “map” of it.

Nah, cannot be. :tongue: I´s probably because the subconsiousness is a popular place. :grin:

:ebil:

well good luck with the Quest then :happy:

You have planned out a map of your subconscious? will you use that in your LD? :smile:

Oh man! I’m doing this!

My subconscious is gonna be so messed up! :rofl:

Try a magic quest in your LD

i’m still… working on it.

I’m getting a little less patient. So instead of being nice to by SC i’ve constantly reminded it that i am just gonna go ahead and take over for a bit.

I’m sure we will reach an understanding.

But here’s a little message to IT!

IT takes 2 to have a conversation, Buddy!

Shape up! Chop chop, i don’t have all of eternity!

I’ve come extremely close twice. Once I woke up right as I was entering, once I lost all sight, and decided I couldn’t do it blindly.

my subconscious always appears to me in dreams, ND or LD as someone who doesn’t need anything from me. i find it difficult to engage this person in a conversation, because lots of stuff is going on , or people get in my face, or i think i’m in danger, or i really need to eat some chocolate. :grin:

anyway, i’ll keep a look out for this quiet guy, and see what happens.

-water buffalo reflexology

I remembered to do this in my LD last night! :happy:

full dream is in my DJ, here :content:

I did it!!! :happy:
The dream is here in my DJ.

there is still time left on the moon!

I shall do this one

(but i sure hope i can actually complete it within the moon’s time, that would be great)