How did you get here?

I got introduced from karisuma :smile: who is my boyfriend’s sister. :smile: Joined for the wolfgame but just recently starting the check out more of the dream sections :smile:

Altheman told me to come here in real life and i came on lokked aound and then decided to sign up. :content:

When I still went to ‘www.kaboem.nl’, I found this link, ‘www.ld4all.com’. :grin:

/me pokes sQueek :tongue:

Yes, perhaps lunch in the ahem “dining hall” isn’t the best place to try and practice psionics

And now you’re addicted of course :razz:

Anyway, it’s rather interesting to see where everyone hails from. LD4all has a lot of random “ads”

When i joined Sealife last year, i clicked the link which was at the top of the forum, which led me here. :content:

i searched google cause ive been having these strange dreams, And i wanted to know what they are

Somebody mentioned LD4all on Dreamport, and I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to join another Lucid Dreaming forum, so I joined right away. :smile:

I went to yahoo answers and searched about what people said about lucid dreaming. There was a link here as one of the answers.

weeee!

i made a very clear goal of getting in touch with a realm where people were really enthusiastic about lucid dreaming, people of all types and walks of life, where everyone is free to express their opinion, art, and joy, and people play nice. bingo!

-where a kid can be a kid

I first found out about this site from dreamviews but I joined using a search engine- so I guess both really

Got here through a link a friend found online and gave to me

Glad she did, or i might of still been dreamless (Thats a scary thought :eek: )

Search engine. One day, on another board, someone told me about lucid dreaming. I became intrigued and went on a search.

Subliminal messages from aliens…

Actually, I have no clue. I don’t remember HOW I got here or even WHY I started to pick up lucid dreaming.

Maybe it was because a while back I started analysing dreams and probably came across this site on a forum… or something…

I’m still gonna go with the aliens thing, though.

I am in the same boat, I have no idea how I found this site.
But I sure am glad that I did.

How did you find out about this website? Where you searching for information about dreams? Did a friend tell you? Did you type in random letters and numbers on the web address bar and get here?
I personally was looking for more information about LD’s.

(If a mod could make this into a poll, that would be appreciated. :help: )

made a poll, and merged your post in it :wink:

I followed a link someone recomended on youtube. I was reading the comments on a WILD induction video. And someone recomended this site. The rest is just history :grin:

I was searching for lucid dreaming forums and came across to this. :smile:

I had an LD experience, i was curiose so i did some research on it. Eventually i found my way here.

A few years ago i had an OBE, but i ignored it and eventualy forgot about it. Two years later i heard some people discussing about OBEs so i thought id look it up on google, remembering that i once did that. There was one site that mentioned OBEs with WILD and that got me interested in LDs. After some days of searching i found ld4all and here i am :content:

Years ago I read an article in my grandma’s paper about LDing. I was really interested and kept the article (in fact I still have it here):

Wednesday, January 27, 1999 in The Express
A big headline “can you control your dreams”

I forgot about it for a while, but then a few years later I remembered it and searched on google…and found LD4all! That was over 5 years ago (blimey!)