Character Assisted Lucid Dreaming - CALD Part III

Very cool ^^~ Good luck!
It’s great you at least remembered the beautiful dream… XD Who knows? Maybe CALD can become a good dream recall system too XD

~Talon

My God, Talon… you’ve started some sub-lucid cult right here on LD4All. :eek:

Three pages… wow. Where have I been for that time?

Anyway, an update after approximately two months… Vice - (one of her many, more recent names…) - is not much further than what I’ve been able to progress my novel characters. I have not seen her in any other dreams post-debut… outside of HI, that is. That is the time I can most “feel” her presence…

Other than Vice, I have noticed my older characters beginning to “flesh out” more, as well as fresher faces emerging. Chalk it up to Vice? Well… she did promise to help many weeks ago, did she not?

Perhaps I’m not doing my part, though… I have been rather “negligent” after my Japanese final exam…

(And I have yet to draw her picture. I think I’ll try an automatic drawing method, though… It did produce for me this pencil drawing which may or may not have some correlation with Vice.)

Rock LaRocque… He’s an interesting character, himself. I shall post more about him in my next entry. I think of him as more developed than even Vice…

XD Haha, Lol, I wouldn’t call it that… But thanks?

Rock sounds cool~ I’d love to hear more on him!
And though slightly disturbing-- the sketch is definitely interesting ^^~

Vice? That’s a beautiful name XD I like her taste~
But hey! Good luck… I’m glad to hear that your novel-characters are coming along :3

Funny enough XD For all the pages made, CALD isn’t used widely enough that it might have it’s own acrynym XD~

Thanks for updating! I was almost becoming worried…~

Yours,
~Talon

Yeah :unsure: I have characters, too :happy:

Does that mean I can join this club, or usergroup, or new age movement, or whatever :eh: How do I sign up?

I do have characters :meh:

See, I have:

Moogle
Moogie
Moogler
(My Moogettes :grin:)
Milk Chan
Mr. Ponpoko
Caramel Commander

Is that enough :eh:

Well…I guess I should explain 'em, huh :uh:

Let’s see…the Moogettes are DCs, Milk Chan is half-DC and half-anime, Mr. Ponpoko and the Caramel Commander…they’re my job-buddies :yes:

This could get extensive :eh: I need more time :nuu:

They all reside in Pandatown right now :twirl:

XD Haha~ So creative… I love them! I’ve not seen such cute names yet in this thread…~
But hey! This is no-where near a religion, and as a Christian I would never want to create false idols! It’s just a method on a thread~ ^^

When you get time, could you expand on this? I really enjoy your character’s names, and they sound enjoyable to learn about~ ^^

Happily yours,
~‘Tal’, Talon…

P.S. Is my eccentricity good? I’ve been called that twice now on LD4ALL XD~

Actually :unsure: I have an entire multiverse of characters to post you guys up on :happy: This should be great :woot: We can start in alphabetical order, guys first (c’mon now ladies…I save the best for last :wink:)

Really? Twice :uh: By who else :hmmm:

Cute :lol: You called my characters cute :happy:

I think the word “cute” is cute, as well as people that use it cute…such is the “cute-isity” of cute-ishness :tongue: cute is cute :lol:

Cute-centric. That’s how I’d describe you, Tal :good: And you can take that to the bank…and cash it in for free tokens to play at Chuck E. Cheese–where a kid can be a kid :happy:

Cute :yay:

XD Haha, yay~ :yay: I’m cute-centric~ XD.
That’s one of the nicest things anyone’s ever said to me XD.
The other time I was called eccentric was on the compliment thread~ Compliment the one above you~
XD It as by Angstyboy-- But it was in the nicest way, :3
People on Ld4all are just so friendly~ I love you guys~ XD

You can always make me laugh-- thanks XD.
It sounds good~ ^^ If you have so many, why not organize them in your posts like,
A-D
E-G

Ect.ect.? That way, it won’t be too confusing when people take a glance at the thread after awhile :3

I really look forward to it~ I don’t think their cute-isity could be beat–^^~
They all sound interesting! With an imagination like yours, i wouldn’t doubt it Huey~! ^^
:razz: Are the girls really so much more capturing?

Looking forard to any information on the chars~
~Tal, Talon…

People on LD4All ARE friendly, aren’t they, Tal :content: That’s why I’m not dead yet :tongue:

Eccentric in a nice way…hmmm…must be good with words, I guess :smile:

You should get more compliments, Tal–you’re a really cool person and compliments brighten a day like white-chocolate-dipped sunshine :tongue:

Well Tal…are your boys much more capturing :wink:

I’m just a typical guy-He-man-macho-dude…who likes puppies and peaches…but not together :grin:

G’night, Tal :wave:

i ade up one in my mind about a week a go i named him luke, he looks like ex president Bill Clinton, but only his face. he wears a black suit with white hair that covers his eyes hes cool i cant wait to meet him in my dreams so i can fight with him =D

Haha, thanks very much Huey-- I really mean it ^^~
You really just don’t mean people like those on LD4ALL RL…
Well-- Talon and Naknus are both pretty much equally developed-- but Naknus is more interesting, to my friends that are girls XD

Thanks Huey-- you’re such a nice guy, you brighten my days~ :3

G’night, sweet dreams, Have some lovely lucids~!
~Tal, Talon ^^~

:wow: I thought this was 7 pages long :eek:

Oh yes…sleepy time–G’night, Tal and chickenleggz and Angsty and everyone else :sleep:

:smiley: Very cool!~
I really love his description-- What’s his personality like, he seems exciting!

~Tal, Talon

^^;; The thread? It’s in three parts now-- One is 10 pages long, 2 is 10 pages long-- This one is… Oh I think two pages long now?
I could be wrong…~

^^~ G’night~ Sweet lucids~!
Tal, Talon

Yea :uh: well you definitelt have a cult following going on here, nonetheless :hmmm:

In my conquest to find new characters to add to my mental entourage, I WILD’d my way lucid and went character-hunting with Milk Chan :grin:

We came across Bartleby :confused: He’s a very “phosisticated” teddy bear chocolatier who dresses in this really funny-looking purple and green business suit. He can fly and has the “Midas touch” and can turn things into milk chocolate by touching it :happy:

When trying to develop him outside the dreamworld, he seems to be very independent and says he really needs no help. But his, “I’m a chocolatier!” talk in his Swiss accent really is amusing :content:

He also went to college and graduated with honors :tongue:

AHHH~ XD I LOVE HIM~~ :smiley:

It sounds so… Kyee~ ^^
Only -you- could make such wonderful people, Huey XD~ :smiley:
:3
That’s amazing-- ^^ Just the fierce random, but oh-so-very-cool nature of these characters makes me tingle :smiley: I joy over it very much…

Tell Bartleby I adore him already~ XD

Nice job Huey~ I LOVE it XD~

And by the way… It’s not a cult! <:O I don’t want to be known for making up a cult…

~Tal~! :smiley:

I said cult following, Tal :tongue:

(Although, you hafta admit it does feel rather…cult-ish :shy:)

Bartleby: I’m a chocolatier!

Quiet Bartleby!

Yea, and he’s like :roll: a foot and a half tall :tongue:

Can’t wait to LD tonight and get some more characters :happy: Still hafta post my plethora of others :tongue:

Nice names for your characters Huey :content: and I too would like to know more about them!
I dont know if I would call you eccentric Talon, but you are nice and kind. What does eccentric actually mean anyway, I have a vague idea…(ok now Im making myself sound dumb… :bored: )

Alice and Sage are ok though Im a little down because alice will be leaving soon :sad:
I know shes not exactly real or anything but Im really going to miss her. Sage is going to be sad when she does go I can tell.what am I ment to do when Sage pisses me off I wont have Alice to talk to. Sorry about my rambling but Im just a bit depressed about it…

XD Yes you are Bartleby!~
XD Haha, I wanna put him in my bag and love him forever…

Yesyes!! Post your entire plethora of characters-- the entire miriad!
:D~

But… is it really Cult-ish? Would you be posting if it was? XD~

Heee~ joyful ^^~ I officially love Bartleby too much…

~Tal

Awww… D: Why is Alice leaving? Character departure can be very depressing… But we’re here for you <:C…
I feel bad for you and Sage-- what’s going on?

(Eccentric means odd, or not in the norm XD-- but thank you so much for your kind words :3 )

I didn’t know that Alice was going at any time :C…

Bartleby: Yes, perhaps Miss Talon…but consider this–In an ever-expanding universe of infinite possibility, the speculation of such intensity could cause for much less correlation of what actually is. Therefore, be and let be–and then, maybe you will see. Just be Miss Talon. Just be…Aww, but I do wish I could buy you an ice cream :sad:

:neutral: Right…

Anyway…I would post Talon–I don’t know about others :uh: Maybe you’re just a naturally popular person :shrug:

Bartleby: I’d vote for her.

:roll: