Character Assisted Lucid Dreaming - CALD Part III

Bartleby: Yes, perhaps Miss Talon…but consider this–In an ever-expanding universe of infinite possibility, the speculation of such intensity could cause for much less correlation of what actually is. Therefore, be and let be–and then, maybe you will see. Just be Miss Talon. Just be…Aww, but I do wish I could buy you an ice cream :sad:

:neutral: Right…

Anyway…I would post Talon–I don’t know about others :uh: Maybe you’re just a naturally popular person :shrug:

Bartleby: I’d vote for her.

:roll:

Its a long story. Actually so long I could write a book about it…literally.
Well you know how Alice is dead. Yea well she was bad…for a long time. Then she was offered a position. To look after me and guide me. I dont know who offered the position but it was by whatever or whoever was looking after me before. This was her chance to redeem herself blah blah blah. She accepted so that once she had redeemed herself she would get to see her twin sister who is also dead blah blah blah. Um yea so she has almost redeemed herself completly and so will leave to find her sister soon. Its really complicated

Alice: yep thats the general story…

Thanks for the support Talon. If you dint mind me asking have you ever experienced character departure?

XD Lol Awww Bartleby, what kind, and wise words XD Thank you very much :smiley: If I could, i would love to share ice cream with you ^^~ XD

Thanks Huey XD~ I don’t think i’m naturally popular-- maybe just what i post about is interesting XD

But vote for me in what? XD~
I love this… it may be egotistic to say this, but i’m being flooded with posts XD It’s so much fun replying to them all~~ XD Such nice people and words and … agh–Lovelove

~^^ Tal~

Oh how tragic… D: I feel sorry for you-- such a deep loss after a connection with a character :C Good luck Alice!

But… Unfortuanately-- no. Character departure for me, is pretty much either fading into obscurity to be retrieved, or becoming a side character-- temporary dissapearances, ect.
All beaings imagined into Aria, stay in Aria. It is their only plane of existance-- such a leaving of that would be their basic form of death. For we all know that a character who dies, is never really dead @___a Just the ones that dissapear.

I am sorry-- but I hope you find somebody just as supportive! And that Alice finds he twin…

Bartleby’s just eccentric :shrug:

Hey I used that word before on someone :uh:

Yea…Bartleby’s–

Bartleby: --Going to boil you into my finest chocolate my good young chap if you don’t introduce me to your fine young lady friend…Good day there young lass, top o’the mornin’ to yeh!

Okay, that’s not even Swiss :eh:

Bartleby: Hehehe, oh my old bean–what are such stereoptypes but a human construct in the guise of an empiracle truth…I say Miss Talon, my good fellow Huey is quite the fli–

I think that’s enough :tongue:

So Talon, you’re sure you aren’t really popular :wink:

You are here :yes: And that’s just as good as anything. Shine like stardust, bebe :cool:

Thank you Talon. I am deeply greatful that you are so understanding and kind.

Alice:Yes thank you for you good luck! I will find her no matter what and even though I feel guilty for deserting Astraea I know she will be cared for by Sage.

I should go. Ive been in this library for hours! Got to head home. Bye Talon :content:

Hehe, Bartleby’s so cute XD

giggles XD Ahhh… you and Bartleby are just so completely and utterly adorable-- What’s not to love!
I am just very happy to reply to the nice posts of the people on this thread ^^~ I am joyful at each and every one! this thread and this forum light up my day every single notification e-mail I get ^^~ XD

I love you both, boys~ XD

thanks…
Love~
~Tal

Have a good trip back! Good luck, and no problem at all-- I wish you both the best of fortuane and…
I wish you both to be happy-- My prayers are with you!

I’m sure Sage is a fine care-taker… Leave with no guilt!

~Tal

Awww, Astraea’s gone :sad:

Bartleby: :sad: We at least had a huboppoly time :neutral:

You get notification e-mails, Tal :eek:

Bartleby: Oh yes, I do too, Huey–you select it in the–

Ok, you don’t even have a profile on this site–I just met you last night :huh:

Bartleby: Yes, and for the record, Huey–that did not exactly sound right…in the double-entendre sense…

:confused:

Bartleby: :razz:

^^~ giggles Hehe XD I don’t understand either XD~ What’s a hoboppoly time?

But yes! I get notification e-mails… I am very dedicated to answering each and every post I get on any thread I make! It’s my obligation as it’s author to make sure I share my thoughts, and give respect and appreciation to everyone who takes the time to read and reply to the threads that I started! It’s only mannerful! ^^~ The only one I might have trouble with, is the Character chats-- because sometimes it’s not directed to me ^^~ But i do read every single post on any of my started threads :D~

~Tal

Bartleby: I dunno…but I did stay in a Holiday Inn :grin:

Oh God…he’s just like me :eek:

Bartleby: Please Huey…I get stranger things than you in my breakfast cereal :roll:

:huh: And since when do you eat breakfast cereal?!

Bartleby: Hey–I gotta have my Pops :shrug:

Wth :confused:

Tal…this–you’ve created a very endearing and adorable in all ways, but still very obnoxious MONSTER :nuu:

I would like to pinch his chubby cheeks, though :content:

hehe~ XD Awww… He’s not a Monster… is he? XD
Bartleby, calm down XD I think you’re scaring poor Huey XD
That was very clever though XD You’re both so adorable XD~

Yes, he’s so k-yoot :grin: I could just dunk him in my coffee :yes:

Drive safe, Tal :wave:

Yusyus~ :smiley: Bartleby is just too cute XD I could rant on and on with analogies and things I’d like to do XD

Drive safe? I’m afraid I don’t understand… XP~

G’night?

~Tal

Night :confused: You’re going to sleep–'cuse it’s morning over here :tongue:

Yes, well :hmmm: quiet “Miss” Talon–I’ll just stick with Tal, though

Drive safe, because…well :uh: On the road to life, there’re passengers and there’re are drivers, but for everything else there’s Mastercard :yes:

Wait…

:huh:

:ack: You know what I mean :tongue:

If we can SD, though…then Bartleby and you can have a play date :yay:

Well :roll:

Bartleby: Oh crist–Until tomorrow Miss Talon Arana :wave:

Hahaha! XD Awww… I’ll never get the end of you boys… I adore you much too much XD~
It’s 2:16am over here ~XD I’ll sleep when I stop getting posts I suppose!
But g’night! I don’t want to tire you out too much…

G’night boys! Sweet dreams… i hope to see you both soon!

~tal

Well, well… interesting.

As promised, though…

Rock LaRocque came to me last year, rather when I was sitting in a dazed stupor at my desk. He is… an enigma of sorts, in a way. Flamboyant. Brash, but modest. A street-smart womanizer. Charming and charismatic. Humorous, fun-loving and quick-witted. I really have all the words in the world to describe… just no where to really start.

Rock brings out an inner character in myself. It’s almost as if he is me, but separate from me all the same. He may even be related to Vice in some way or another… I’d like to ask - one of them - the next time I LD.

He is like the best friend I never had. More than a friend… it’s weird. I wouldn’t describe it in a homosexual way, but more like… well, simply put, we’re just close. Like brothers, you could say - but more.

Really, this is just a general description of Rock. I’ll post a more detailed one of him when I’m not so tired. Rock along with CJ Lee… they are my most developed.

I would even go so far as to say my favorite two…

~ Ah how sophisticated. I love how you put these characters together…
They sound simply intriguing-- and their connection with you is no doubt profound and captivating :3
Their general being sounds very meaningful to you-- But the descriptions you’ve left are very likable already-- however summarized it is. :3

I can personally say I look forward to more detailed descriptions of them!

~Tal

[ Character update! ]

Hiya guys~
I have a new character, his name is Kaito-- Otherwise known as Astral ^^~ He doesn’t speak English very well, or Aikuun for that matter. I think i’ve mentioned him before.
He was supposed to be my helping-character in CALD, but it seems once my characters meet up with the others, they stop wanted to help-- and instead focus on interaction XD.

SO~ I believe, i will make a KATRAN character~ :smiley: Katrans are the beasts of Aria-- so having a purely feral character might be cool ^^~
Maybe Kazurai’s dad? Nah… This beast’ll have to be completely seperate from the rest of my characters-- maybe I’ll even just make a roster of dream-oriented CALD characters, yeah?
I’ve noticed I get alot of results the first time… So I think I’ll do that-- make a roster of 3 or 4 beast characters to help me out. They never seem to have as much ego as the sentient-Aikkun-whatever characters XD~

I’ll update you guys! So far, I have a Canineuse (Basically, a canine-oriented Katran-beast), and a Serpantin ( again, a serpent XD~ I want their origins obvious in the names :3 )…
They just came to mind when I was typing this…
But i’ll have to give them their own cornered off place in Mind-space, I don’t want them corrupted by my beasts of mind-- old beasties made for a rp once, set in MindSpace…

What a race that was!

So… if I get any results~ ^^ I’ll get back to you guys for sure! And if I draw anything, I’ll post it here, and in my character listing :3~

~Tal

[Update!]

Hiya! My huge snake~ I have named him Serpentus (Serpent-us). He will be my first Katraan-based creature to help me in CALD~ Let’s hope this works!~

Even though katraans are not able to change sizes-- I have decided, since this Katraan is for my CALD usage only, this one has two!

One is very…very, very large. A Normal sized Human man could Sit ontop of Serpet’s head comfortably-- not too big, not too small…
The big Serpentus, would have trouble curling up in the lower level of my house.

The small one is still big-- but can perch up on my shoulders and parts of my arm well ^^~ He’s like, a mid-sized anaconda, then.

He’s pretty cool so far ^^~ I just like seeing him slither around in my mind… It’s very smooth-- I think he’ll do well!
He is supposed to be the carrier-out of my intentions. In fact, I think I might just have him, infact!
Yus yus :3