Possible to lose lucidity in a WILD?

In a WILD, has it occured to you that you lost lucidity and went back into a normal dream ? Or does it just happen in DILD’s?

I think I’ve seen cases on LD4ALL where people made it to lucidity… but then go too excited and lost it–

I could imagine that it’s be possible to lose lucidity in a WILF attempt :3
As long as you’re lucid dreaming, there would always be that chance you get too excited and lose lucidity-- or lose yoru will… It might just be a person to person sort of thing!

^^~
~Tal

I’ve searched through the DJ’s and I found two WILD’s in which it happened. In the first one, pasQuale was fooled by a FA. In the second one, Asclepius just lost lucidity and went back into a ND.

I was rather surprised by someone telling me it was impossible to lose lucidity in a WILD, and consciousness was stable. That’s why I asked this question. It’s possible that he always has a good lucidity level in all his WILD’s. As for me, I’ve had 3 WILD’s and my lucidity level was the same than in DILD’s, so that I think it a person to person thing, as you said.

Well that’s good, then :3~
I haven’t personally had a WILD yet-- But I’m trying FILD/HILD so… If I do lose lucidity in the WILD attempt, I’ll post it here! ^^~

Best~
~Tal

Thus, there is nobody here who had one successful WILD attempt and could answer my question? :tongue:

XD haha, Perhaps you should have had a more out-going topic title ^^~
I dunno :stuck_out_tongue: Why not just change the topic name so it pulls more attention?

it is a possibility that you would lose focus, but it is more likely you will eventually awaken from dreaming if anything since an unwavering focus was inevitably deployed to dream. such is my own experience.

the terms WILD and DILD are misleading; when there is no interlude to awareness “between” waking and dreaming, dreaming is induced from dream, that is if we believe it even Induced.

when “going from waking to dreaming” dreaming “occures” thru dream…the dream is the actual source of dreaming, not wake;
Dream Induced Dreaming, induced being but a farefretched term for what is unreasonable, a failed attempt at defining some unknown whatever.

Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming would be intended conscious somnambulism.

defining dreaming is outright bizzare.dreaming is dreaming

i did, i don’t remember when i lost it, i just WILD’d back in and then lost it again. hehe. but that was after a good long while : P

Thank you for your answer, Clockhair and Bonaparte1812. :smile:

Clockhair, the WILD acronym looks like it has a wrong translation in the yellow hint. The I in WILD or DILD doesn’t mean “induced” indeed but “initiated” IMO, it has certainly to be corrected.

I hae read many people’s stories about how they’ve lost lucidity. Many of those LD’s were WILD induced.
what happened was that their dream became to real and they lost lucidity. A few got chased by a monster in this “extremely vivid dream” and they lost lucidity because they actually got afraid of the monster.

It’s all about keeping focus really.

(I’ve only had 2 real LD’s but I have read so much that I am totally prepared :razz:)