The lucidity challenge - LC1, LC2 and LC3

/me signs up, I hope this can get me some LDs, the first LC did gave me an LD but then I sort of gave up due to the late deadline.(plus I hadn’t read the rules carefully enough that you could have done old tasks :smile: )
But now I give it a new chance

So sign me up :woo:

maroonjaguar signs up :happy: i’ve never had a lucid dream before, but maybe this challenge will help me to have a few :cheer:

Hey, can I join the team? I’m not very good at lding yet but maybe I can just get myself to normal dream the tasks?

well you can do it in a ND too, but the idea is to get lucid, and to be a motivation to have a lucid dream.

I shall be joining. :peek: My recall has been sucky lately (mostly due to having to get up at various times to do various things in a very various way), but still, it’ll be fun. :grin:

I’ll join. :content:

Sign me up - btw last night I had a dream where I travelled in time lol - oh well I was a bit late.

Sign me up please ! This is so exciting :yay:

Please sign me up too :content:

I will position myself in #9 please :peek:/me will have a lucid dream this week…

Can I pinch the last place, please. I’ve just started having LDs again for the first time in almost 2 months, and this will be good motivation to keep having them.

Signups are now closed :smile:

I will announce later when the first task will start, probably friday or saturday.

(very busy at the moment)

I will keep all the stats in this post:

[The lucidity challenge - LC1, LC2 and LC3)

Noooooooooooooo :cry:

I finally thought : Hey, lets get started again, I need somethin t drag me into writing in the dj, and such, and the last post tells me I can’t join :sad:

sorry petter, you’ll have to wait until the next LC then :smile:

you can always try doing the challenges for yourself :smile:

Task 1

Dial a number on the phone, get someone on the phone and have a conversation with that person.* find a phone: 5 points

• dial a number but nobody picks up: 5 points
  • dial a number and someone replies: 10 points
  • ask who it is and get a reply but don’t remember: 5 points
  • ask who it is and get a reply and remember what the other said: 10 points
  • ask if the person has a message for you: 5 points
  • remember the message you got (so if you don’t get a message or can’t remember that’s no points): 5 points
  • have a conversation but don’t remember what it was about: 5 points
  • have a conversation and remember it: 10 points

You have until monday 5:30 PM / 17:30 GMT to complete this task and post your dream in this topic, at that time I will give everyone their points and post the new Challenge.

good luck everyone! :dream:

edit: to make it clear, the maximum points you can earn with this one is 45 (not counting lucid points and bonus points).

I can only get a max of 10 points? That’s kind of a let down.

45 task points as max,

find a phone 5 points
dial and number and get a reply 10 points
ask who it is and remember the reply 10 points
ask for a message and receive a message 10 points
have a conversation and remember it 10 points

5+10+10+10+10=45 and then if you do it early you get the 10 bonus points to so 55 taskpoints not 10 :wink:

yup, mag is correct :content:

so if you get someone on the phone and ask him the questions and get a reply and remember all of that, plus more of the conversation you have 45 points :smile:

Oh. I thought that you were only allowed to get one of the amounts of points listed. Sorry.

Hello!

Through I failed to have a real LD tonight, I had I weird dream in that I also used a mobile phone - but I’m not sure…
At some points in this dream, believe I got very low-level lucid - but it didn’t help me at all :meh:

The caterpillar-chase
[ND]I’m in some sort of stud, there aren’t any animals there - just hay. Suddenly something long and slimy crawls over my hand, it feels very real. I look at my hand and there is a red and green stripped, earthworm-like thing on it. Because I don’t know what it is, I think that I need a mobile phone to ask someone. As I look on the floor, there is an old mobile phone lying there - it looks just like the one my mum had once. I pick it up and dialed some sort of number and then a zoo director answered. I had a conversation about the caterpillar with him, but he didn’t know what this thing could be or what it would eat. He said I should look on wikipedia, and then he rang off.

The conversation looked like that:

Director: Hello?
Me: Hello, I have a problem with an animal here.
Director: What kind of animal is it?
Me: I don’t know, looks like a worm but it is red and green stripped.
Director: No, that’s not from my zoo - look on wikipedia what it is!

Then he just rang off.

[snip]

I’m on wikipedia. I search for the name of this caterpillar (now my whole hand is full of slime because it doesn’t stop crawling anymore) and find some strange article about lions or something (even too weird for a dream ^^). Finally I find the right article. The name of this creature is “the jumping slimer”. Because the one in my hand doesn’t jump, I think he must be sick or something like that. I read that slimers become sick when they don’t have a partner, so I begin to search for another “jumping slimer”.

[snip]

I’m in the bathroom of my house, but I notice that it suddenly had two doors and not one like the one in reality. Unfortunately I ignore this dream-sign. I open the door that wasn’t there before and it leads to a strange room with lockers.

[snip]

I’m in the bathroom again. It is now filled with many beautiful women. Suddenly I see one that is so beautiful that I let the caterpillar fall out of my hand. The rest of the dream I just stood in front of her, intently staring at her face. She had black, curly hair, green eyes and some freckles. She smiled at me and I asked if she would come with me, but then she looked at my strangely and suddenly it went “bang” and I stood in this bathroom fully naked =D
I ran out and the dream was over.
[/ND]